Gloomy

There are birds in the blue sky, it has been flying, flying all the way, flying west, back to the time when we were in school. I still remember the day when his arm stretched out, like an eagle catching a chicken, and threw the ball right to the post of basketball.
Today I saw him again in the pharmacy, he was in the reception, working. Upon seeing me, his brows slightly wrinkled, his eyelids slightly moved. But there was no other reception empty. Each one was crowded with other people buying medicines. He absolutely avoided eye contact and behaved, I don't know, kind of rude and strict. I felt really upset. I left at once after taking medicines from the counter. I'm not angry. I'm just upset, and unhappy. There does not need to be any reason. If I'm unhappy, I'm unhappy.
I was crossing roads and suddenly my eyes turned blurry. It turned out I'm just sad. Too much sad. I didn't expect anything but I didn't expect this behaviour too.

The two of us that existed in the past, we are all lonely spirits and ghosts, and none of us have ever turned around.
In this world, who will be more painful than anyone?
In this world, forgetting may always be happier than remembering.
Many years ago, this little prince I thought was so pitiful yet so blessed at the same time. and now he is still so pitiful.
Along the way, all emotions, all enthusiasm, all pity and cherish all are discarded. But I just don't know why. Again why should I bother? We were just classmates.

At this time, the sky was getting darker, many people were walking around in the street market, and the street food courts were also lively. The queue waiting behind was getting longer and longer, more people were impatient. I went back home.

Humans are never satisfied. Beggar wants more money, officers want to be bigger officers, and all the businessmen around the world always wants to have a larger territory, so they fought every year verbally and never stopped. So do I, there's an option of few pharmacies here, but considering it to be more convenient, I went there every 15 days to buy my medicines, only to see him once. I don't know why I'm this eager to know him more. But after whatever happened today, I may not go there again.

(End of this chapter)