Still Gloomy

There are two kinds of people in this world. One is eager to cultivate energy and patience to earn money, and the other is to dig treasures using force. Arran's uncle is the second type of human. He is a young man with a nice appearance, solemn expression, flying eyebrows, and sharp eyes and he exuded the aura of a hooligan. Yes, he is a hooligan but definitely a nice one, but doing business with evil ones. There is always risk in the fast-paced business, and it is inevitable to become enemies with others, so he never gives people a chance to seek revenge. Compared to him Arran was more delicate and handsome. He was handsome like a typical Southern man. He had a pair of peachy eyes and a dimple.

_______

So many things happened during these days in everyone's life. One day, Aaheli was returning home after classes and it started drizzling all of a sudden. It was almost night. She took shelter in the stairs of that pharmacy that day and saw two beggars in the road struggling. The two of them may have not eaten anything for days.
One of them may have suffered a serious injury, and now they have nothing to eat.
Suddenly one fainted because of hunger. The other one wanted to find something to eat, but his feet were so swollen that he couldn't walk. Aaheli understood the rain wasn't going to stop soon. But she had to go home.
She pulled out a packet of fruit cake from her bag and gave that to that injured beggar.
As soon as the cake was given, he tore the packet within a second and fed that to the fainted beggar, waking him up, his breath normalized gradually from uneven to even. She wondered how close their friendship was!
She unhurriedly opened a leaflet and shook it gently without knowing how much her heart was disturbed along the way. The rain was becoming more and more dense and heavier.

(End of this chapter)