Movies and Ice cream

Chris' P.O.V

"Hmm good morning babe," I stared at Y/N cuddled in my arms and placed a small gentle kiss on her forehead. I swear this girl is the most insanely amazingly gorgeous girl in this entire universe.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty ," I urged her to wake up once.

"Mhm I need my kiss from my prince to wake up from my deep slumber," she said while puckering her lips while keeping her eyes tightly shut which caused me to chuckle.

I crashed my lips against hers and the world around me completely disappeared. Here I was with the most perfect girl in the world.How did I ever get so lucky?

"Ew your breath stinks," I teased her.

"Hey," she lightly hit me, "Yours isn't a prize either." She sat up on the bed and kissed me lightly on the cheek then went off into the bathroom.

"Chris?" She called out from the bathroom.

"Yes babe,'' I answered while going inside to join her. I wrapped my hands around her waist while she brushed her teeth in the mirror. I rested my head on her shoulder while placing light kisses on her neck.

"What do you want to do today honey?"

"I don't know I just wanna stay in with my favorite girl.'' She finished brushing her teeth and then turned to face me.

"How about you start with brushing your teeth?"

"Aha fine." I leaned back against the sink brushing my teeth while I watched hew make her way out of the bathroom. Damn she's perfect.

"Stop checking me out," she called out. She knows me so well. I chuckled to myself.

I went downstairs to see that she had made breakfast already.

"Do you know that you are extremely perfect?" I whispered into her ear while she was setting the plates on the table.

"Aww honey you always say that whenever there's food in the picture." She chuckled and placed a kiss on my lips.

We both sat at the table and ate our breakfast but I couldn't help but to stare at Y/N.Even after two years she still makes me feel like it's the first time.

"So baby do you wanna stay in and watch a movie and cuddle?

"That sounds perfect," she looked at me.

We both washed up the dishes together and headed to the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked while going through the cabinet.

"Um how about Avengers 2?"

I inserted the movie and pressed play and joined her on the couch. She cuddled up to me and I held her as tightly as I could.

Y/N P.O.V

"Chris, I'm feeling for ice cream." He looked down at me and smiled.

"You read my mind, there's only a few more minutes of the movie then we can go." He smiled at me.

After the movie was finished we both showered and headed out the door. We walked to the nearest park and Chris bought us some ice cream. I took chocolate and he got strawberry.

We sat down at a bench eating our ice cream and making jokes every now and then.

Soon after a bunch of his fans came up to us asking for pictures of him and his autograph.

"I think they're all in love with you, " I teased him while they walked away.

"Do you know who I'm in love with?" He asked while biting his lip and moving closer to me to wrap his arm around my waist.

"Oh yes I know," I replied while finishing my ice cream.

"Then who?" He asked while kissing my neck.

"Ariana Grande."

He chuckled into my neck which caused me to laugh.

"But I love you more." He rubbed his nose against mine then placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too Chris."