Anniversary

Your P.O.V

"Babe," Chris kissed my cheek and handed me a bouquet of roses.

"You're late Chris."

"I know baby I'm really sorry," he said while grabbing my hand in his and placing a soft kiss on it."

"Can I come in?"

I pushed the door open further and moved aside so he could step inside. After he was inside, I closed the door and leaned against it while he made his way closer to me.

"Please don't be angry with me, it's our anniversary." He placed his hand under my chin tilting my head upwards to look into his bright green eyes while he lowered himself to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I'm not angry."

"Then why aren't you dressed?" He held both my hands in his while tracing small circles into my skin with his thumbs.

"Its just that you're hardly ever here and whenever you are you try to take me to all these fancy places when all I want to do is stay home with you and have a quiet night with the boy I love."

"Then let's do that as long as you don't say I didn't take you anywhere for our anniversary."

"I promise," I chuckled.

Chris took off his black blazer remaining in his white V neck and black skinny jeans. I couldn't help but stare at how perfect he is. He made his way to the sofa sitting at the end then turned his attention towards me.

"You gonna join me or are you going to keep staring?" He teased me pulling me out of my daze.

I walked over to where he was and cuddled up next to him.

"I missed you so much Y/N." He kissed my head while playing with my hair.

I turned to face him, placing my legs over his lap then kissed his cheek.

" I missed you too Chris. "

"Happy anniversary my love, it's been two years already, here's to two more." He bit my earlobe while chuckling into my neck.

"Only two more?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I'm kidding forever more," he flashed me a toothy smile.

"Ugh that means I'm stuck with you." I faked a pout.

"Hey don't be salty." He rubbed his nose against mines which caused us to both laugh.

"Let's watch a movie." I squealed excitedly.

"Ooh yes a horror."

"Ugh no."

"Fine." He imitated my pout.

"Let's watch Fifty Shades Of Grey," I teased him.

"Oh why watch it when we can just act it out?" He leaned in closer to me whispering in my ear trying his best to sound seductive.

"I think someone needs a cold shower." I leaned towards him pushing him against the handrest of the sofa.

"Oh baby all I need is you." He bit his lip. Why did he have to bite his lip?

Soon after our lips collided into the most perfect kiss. His soft lips against mines felt like heaven. He pushed me forward forcing me to lie on the sofa while his lips left soft kisses on my neck and his and explored my body.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and then whispered in my ear.

"How about we just talk and cuddle?"

"That sounds perfect, " I whispered back.

He then fitted himself between me and the back of the sofa, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"Sooooo how much did you miss me?"

"Oh Chris I missed you so much. I missed not being able to feel your warm skin, and see your smile in person. I missed that chuckle of yours. I even missed our little fights because even when we'd fight you're still here with me."

"I'm sorry that I leave so much. But just remember one thing babe, whenever I leave my heart is always still with you."

"I love you Chris. "

"I love you too Y/N."

"Oh babe I forgot, there's a gift for you in the pocket of my blazer for you. Can you go get it?"

I got up off of the couch and I searched through Chris' blazer until I finally came across the pocket that contained the gift. There was a small square shaped light blue box in it. I opened the box to see a beautiful diamond ring. I immediately turned towards Chris who was down on one knee.

"Y/N, ever since I met you I've been madly in love with you. I love the way you laugh, the way you say my name, I love how you care so much about everyone else more than you care about yourself. You light up my life and make every day special. You're the reason I smile, the reason I find hope to carry on and the reason I am who I am. And nothing would make me happier than you giving me the honour to make you feel like that each day of your life. Y/N will you marry me?"

"Oh Chris of course I will." I ran towards him and hugged him so tightly while my tears flooded out of my eyes. He took the box from my hand and placed the ring on my finger and lifted me up in the air placing a kiss on my lips.