3. SHELTER

"Will you please give me a shelter ? A safe shelter to live ? I will .... I will do anything you say! Just for a few days or ...or few months ? I don't how much time I will take ! " She started crying again . She lowered her head and placed her forehead on her palm. "Please ...please help me ." She said these words in the middle of hiccups.
Sabrina caressed her back .

"Saheefa beta , I will help you ! You don't need to worry I will give you  shelter .Hmmm?" Sabrina cupped her face with her hands . " Look at me , I am with you . Allah will protect you and me ." Tears appeared in Sabrina's eyes .
" You will live with me . Now just get up . Make yourself easy . You are going with me . Shabash Mera bacha ..."
She stood up from the couch and start gathering the wasted boxes and plastic bags .

"Get ready ! " She leaned towards her .  "What  happened?......Oohhoo Darling  Don't worry !!" Sabrina smiled and helped her to get ready .

Sabrina called Haadim but he did not attend the call .
"Umm Aunty ? " Sabrina was busy with her phone . When she called her . She did not know what name to call her. Sabrina turned her head towards her . " Ji beta ? "
"Do you have a Chaadar (cloak)? I want to cover myself !" She hesitated .

"Ahhmm !!! I will call Haadi he will bring Chaadar from home . Okay?!"
She just simply nodded in reply .

In office

He was in the meeting room . When he felt his phone vibrating . He checked the caller I'd. And the caller was his Bi jaan.
" Okay , I have delivered all the important points regarding this project. I hope you like it ." He delivered the formal words to them. .

He again checked his phone as it was vibrating continuously. While the clients were busy in studying files.
"Uhmm I have to take this call . It's important. Sorry" He left the meeting room . He unbuttoned his coat with one hand while holding the phone to his ear with the other hand. He called her by himself.
"Assalamualaikum bi jaan , I am sorry I couldn't attend the call . I was too much busy ."
He brushed his hair with his fingers .
  Sabrina narrated to him all the details of breakfast time
"Okay I am coming in half an hour approximately "  he responds to what he heard from the other side and checked the time on his watch.
"Listen beta , don't forget to bring Chaadar. Go home if you feel easy and Ask Noori . She will give you my Chaadar(cloak) . Otherwise ,buy it . Do whatever you want . But Jaldi karo (do it fast)!" Her tone was concerned.

"Chaadar..?" He raised his one eyebrow .
"Maybe she is not feeling safe ! You will spend the whole time in that debate . Go now " She showed her fake anger .
"Okay okay calm down I am coming . Love you Bi jaan , Khuda hafiz"
The caller on the other side , laughed and disconnected the call.

While he returned back to his place in the meeting room .
"There is an important work and I have to leave now . So.....I will wait for your response. I hope that I will get this opportunity." They hugged each other and after the formalities, they left for their respective destinations.

Haadim brought the chaadar in his way . It was of skin colour with beautiful floral patterns on it.

(This Chaadar plays an important role too)

He reached the hospital in 45 minutes . On the respective floor , he knocked the door of her room . When his mother appeared , he greeted her and handed over the chaadar.

Saheefa covered herself with the chaadar.  That only his shalwar was revealing while the rest was covered . SHe also covered her face with one edge of the chaadar۔ Her dark brown eyes were visible only.
They stepped out of the room . Haadim was using his phone . He didn't notice them . Sabrina moved forward and ruffled his son's hairand gained his attention.