13. WELCOME PARTY

"Abhi MOU LAGA he kub Hun Afghan Jalebi!!!
He said while smirking and eliminating the distance between them , and came closer to her .
Hanam was trapped in his arms and between the wall.Her mind was immediately confused by his action. He was taller than her, he leaned towards her ear and thus the distance between them was negligible. Hanam's breath stopped at his closeness.

"Miss Hanam mujhe majboor na Karen warna aapko apna bananay Wala CARD mere pass mehfooz hai !!
His closeness, his meaningful talk, and the feeling of his warm breath on her neck made her heart beat faster. "Kiya hua itni jaldi Saans ruk gaya?" He smirked as she was not replying at his mischievous sentence.
Before Haadim said something to her, she had placed her hand on his chest.

In the next moment, she pushed Haadim so hard that he could not keep his balance and his butt kissed the floor .

"Oops !" She put his hand on her lips and posed as if she had dropped a dummy. And Haadim, who was shocked and angry at her act, beacme .ore furious as she ran away with lightning speed as soon as he got up to catch her. 

"You AFGHAN JALEBI , if I catch you I will sue you ! " He started running after her fastly and continuously rubbing his butt. "STOPPPPPP , I said stop ..."

They both were running like cat and mouse . She kept looking back while running. All the students were seeing an arrogant, cold-hearted HAADIM , doing such a childish act for the first time. She laughed seeing him at once, but she could not sustain her laughter. Because the way was over in front of her. And there was a door which to cross was to invite one's own dishonor.

"Hahaaa! Ab mujh se buch ker Kahan jao gi JAAN E MUN?" He was smirking as if he won . Both were panting because of running. She kept taking steps backwards and he kept taking steps towards her one by one. Her back hit the door and he slowly moved closer. All the students gathered to see such spectacle.
"Haadim don't come near to me again !" She warned him by pointing her finger .

Before he would come closer to her, she turned the knob of the door and went inside. And as soon as the door opened, Haadim also ran inside behind him. And closed the door behind her. Seeing the figure standing in front of them, both of them stopped. (Now he will surely beat me like an egg.) HAADIM just thought his beating session . Because there was no one Infront of him , but his brother Sir Basit !!!

Hanam was panting badly and Basit was astounded seeing both of them together in such condition . He shifted his office that day so his office was little messy . And he was organizing it . That's why HAADIM was oblivious about his office .

"May i ask both of you  that why are you here and why don't you guys take even a permission before entering in my office ?" He was wearing dark grey dress shirt with black pants . His sleeves were folded as usual . He was holding a book to place it in the shelf but stopped because of the entry of those CHILDREN!

Before Haadim could say anything, Hanam recited a long list of complaints in front of Basit. "Sir, this rascal has been harassing me ever since I came and today he crossed the line. Today he was running after me in front of everyone." She was complaining and Haadim's eyes darkened at the word 'HARASS'.

She was constantly complaining about him by pointing at him. It had been two days since she came and his brother was very angry with him. Basit was sitting at his table, listening to him with one finger on his cheek. And not resisting her , was proof that he believed in everything she said.

"Ok, I'll look after this matter well, you won't have to worry ." He said only these words with a beautiful smile . Which made Haadim's anger more intense. "You are believing in her. It's barely been a day since she came and she's been bothering me so much. " Haadim also left no opportunity to complain about it.