10. FLASHBACK STARTS

How it begins???

Her alarm was continuously ringing from past 10 minutes . But even at such a loud sound of the alarm, there was no movement in her body. The room was a combination of palm olive green and golden color. Palm olive green bed with golden stripes. And the ceiling was also palm olive green. A large window on the left side had curtains of the same color ۔ There was a small study table in the corner There was an LED in front of the bed and a small sofa set on the left side. Next to which was the door of the dressing room. She who was fond of this beautiful combination of colors was a great lover of colors.

She was the owner of deep thinking with liking dark colors!

She did not open her eyes even with such a loud alarm that someone came from the next room and forcefully opened the door. She slapped her back hard. That the person who did not wake up from the sound of the alarm stood up with the blessing of a loud slap ۔

"Aahh Mama !!!! " She immediately sat up on the bed and started rubbing her back. "Why are you hitting me?"Her voice was still hoarse because of sleep  . "Ms. alarm has used to wake up yourself not others. The sound of your alarm is echoing everywhere. I don't know which curtains you sleep with wrapped around your ears . The dead will rise from it, but you will remain the same corpse ."

"OK, but why hit me?" She was tying her hair in a bun . SHe was wearing a loose white colored shalwar kameez at that time. A few strands of her thick brown hair fell on her face. At that time, she was looking like a beautiful part of this beautiful morning. Dark brown eyes, fair complexion, cute button nose.She was a very sweet girl. Who was infuriating even in simplicity.

She was sitting very comfortably as if she had nothing to do۔

"Today is your first day of university and you are still resting in bed. Half an hour left for it to start ۔" Fariya was keeping her hands on her waist and at that time she was getting very angry at her daughter's irresponsible behavior.

"What means half an hour has left?" and then her eyes were fully opened. She got off the bed and tried to run, but due to getting off in a hurry, her foot stuck in the bed sheet and she fell face down. "For one thing, I am lying down and everyone else is also bothering me." She got annoyed and took out the bed sheet from her feet. "Why didn't you wake me up early ?"
She interrogated in disgust .

"The living one are awakened , not the dead." Fariya couldn't do anything but sigh at her daughter's clumsiness. "Hurry up to have breakfast." She left her in her room and went to the kitchen. 

She went to the dressing room, took a quick bath, changed her clothes and wearing abaya and niqab she came down to the dining hall. Faria had already had settled the breakfast table . But because of the hurry, she. started eating breakfast standing up. "Hani , Sit down and eat." She scolded her a little . "No, Mama, I don't have much time, I just had my breakfast. Now I am going ...." She kissed on her mother's forehead .

"Haniii eat your breakfast!" Her mother called her from behind but her voice did not reach her ۔"What should I do with this girl? "Her mother shook her head and sat down to have breakfast.

UMME HANAM  sat in the car and started driving fast. She had BMW M5 CS in matte black colour . She wanted to reach the university as soon as possible. In fifteen minutes she was at the gate of the university .

If she know that by crossing this door, she was going to invite her own infamy, she would never cross that gate . But when the destiny was found written, everyone would try to change the destiny with prayers.

When she entered, there was a big whole ground in front of her. And in front of her was a tall building.She was about to go forward when she felt strange eyes on her . She wanted to ignore them and move on. But someone stopped her on the way .
She looked up to see. She had her bag on one shoulder and was using the phone with that hand but someone interrupted her in the middle .

(Oooh Gosh , that fucking ragging!!! Dare to say me anything you bitch , I swear I will pluck out each hair of yours with my hand. )
Hanam just thought and gave the girl a death glare . But the girl didn't know about her long mouthed skills .

That girl was wearing mustard crop top with black pants . Her hair was blonde and sea green in shade that were tied in a loose messy bun .
She was wearing darkest shade of red lipstick having a maximal makeup .

"Look guys , from now on we have a masterpiece to enjoy . " Roars of laughter arose . She also laughed at her own statement. She came close to her and examined her face which was covered with veil as usual ."So Burca Avenger what is your name." Her tone was sarcastic

"What is in the name?Ask her to show het face. Let us enjoy some of her hidden beauty." An ignorant boy spoke from behind. Isha looked at him and said "Leave it to me "۔ She turned her face towards Hanam again . "Show your face before entering this campus . Now how do we know whether you are a terrorist or
not? " Hanam glanced at her .

(Don't argue with raggers they are very rude avoid them as much as possible .) She remembered what her mother had said. She raised her face. And looked into her eyes. "Yes, I am a terrorist. But I am not in the mood to explode today. Because if I explode the bomb, the fire will start inside you."

The corners of Isha's mouth started to deteriorate due to her anger. And She wanted to say something bad to her, but before she could say something, Hanam turned back . People were still watching her go back. She went a little further . She stopped then bent down and opened the strap of her sandal and held it in her hand. And then turned back in such a way that both of them were face to face again.And as soon as she saw it, she ran barefoot. She was running so fast that at first Isha could not process her sudden movement.

She was running fast and getting closer to Isha. Isha suddenly came to her senses and retreated for fear of being hit. And she moved away from the front . Hanam entered in the campus quickly.

"Woooohooooo....." She beamed with happiness and defeating Isha. And she was unaware that someone was looking at her admiringly. As soon as she thought of jumping state, she immediately straightened up, but as she turned, she collided with a man, due to which she fell to the ground.That person was about twenty-five years old. When she saw his face, she was lost for a moment.

He was a good looking man . A thick mustache and a light beard on his face made his face more attractive. A few hairs falling on his forehead and a prominent dimple on his cheek were proof of his handsomeness. He was dressed in a black dress shirt and black dress pants at that time. And there was a badge on the right side of the chest .On which it was written.

~PROFESSOR BASIT ALI KHANZADA~

She was busy looking at him when Basit clapped her hands in front of her and brought her to her senses. And held out his hand so that she could rise. But she ignored his hand and stood up by herself.She was about to dust off her abaya and bent down to pick up her things . When Basit was already standing to pick up her things and hand them over to her. "This is your stuff ." "thank you sir " Now she did not know where to go, she was in the same conflict where to go. But the man standing in front had already confused him a lot.

"Which department?" He made his difficulty easy for himself
"MBA..."
" Let me take you." "No, I will go by myself ." She immediately forbade him . But he did not listen to her . And turned to direct her the way . She also reluctantly went with him.

Isha's blood rose after seeing this whole scene. She hit her heel hard on the ground. Everyone was looking at Isha's anger as she turned towards them."What are you looking at my face standing now? Get rid of me." She shouted loudly and walked towards her campus with a glance at the campus entrance.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Roller coaster is in the next episode. I mean the one who will drive you!!