8. STUBBORNESS

She was is her room , probably taking her medicines . Her room's door was half open when Sabrina knocked . She raised her too see . She smiled and allowed her to enter .

"What are you doing ? Meri jaan. I have tasted the things you have made. That was really delicious. You are literally so good in cooking? " Sabrina settled next to her on the bed.
"Thank you!" She smiled and placed the medicine .

"I was bored and thought to come to you. Ever since you are here, I have not been able to give yourself time."
She said in an apologetic manner .

"No Bi jaan it's okay!!! I am fine with this ." Saheefa held her hands.
It was her way to show devotion to other by holding hands softly .

"Okay then , let me show you our family pictures. I don't even give you our family intro . Wait ...let me bring the photo book ." Sabrina offered her enthusiastically so She stood up and left the room.

But in the name of the family, her heart became empty . She also had a family but now she was living like an unknown person . She never thought that her life would take such a dangerous turn .This time, even her only valuable possession was not in her hands. But her honor and dignity had been taken away by this life . Not only was there a burden on her heart, but she was also deceiving a woman with a beautiful heart . SHe had presented the bitter truth of her life in the guise of a big lie to her .
She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice her coming .

Sabrina again settled on her previous position. But seeing her lost in thoughts, she shook her slightly .
"Where?" Sabrina waved her hands infront of her .
At first, Saheefa got confused. But then she came back to the reality.
She passed a fake smile to avoid her questions.

"Nothing!!" She tugged her hair strand behind her ear .
"Is everything okay? Hmm" Sabrina asked politely and placed her hand on her shoulder.
"I am good ..... Show me the album naa..." She changed the topic.

How could she tell her about her miserable state?

As she opened the album she saw there beautiful memories. Haadim's childhood pictures, his school's era pictures, his college's era pictures and his UNIVERSITY'S........ There was no one other than Haadim in the album . But as Sabrina turned the last picture. She saw a man with dark brown hair , having dark brown eyes . He was wearing a tuxedo and frameless glasses in that picture. He was a good looking man .

"Who is he?"She could not hide her curiosity because the person was familiar to her. How could she forget him? And as compassionate a person as he was, how could Sabrina not be his mother .

"He......he was....he was like my son !"
It was very hard for her to complete her sentence.

"Was? Like? I can't get it Bi jaan." She furrowed his eyebrows .
No she knew that he was ......

"He was my brother's son .BAASIT ALI KHANZADA. My brother and his wife died in a car accident . So I took his custody . Due to this .... My husband divorced me. I took him with me and started living in my own house. This person also took my son away from me .I trained him and taught him . Then what happened in the heart of this cruel person that he allowed me to meet my son. And then just like that, both of them had a deep friendship .But one day ........... "She paused for a second ."I got the news of his death. He also died in a car accident.After his death, Haadim became silent, he had only one friend who also left . He came into our lives quietly and quietly left without taking anything ." Sabrina started sobbing.

Saheefa left with no words. So she hugged her and started consoling .She was very saddened by his death. Because whoever he was , he was important to her.Without saying anything, Sabrina picked up the album and left the room. Today again her wounds were green. And she was left alone in her room again. She moved towards the window and opened it . A cool breeze touched her face . Then she heard Haadim's car horn . She instantly closed the window . She was unintentionally waiting for him .