1. SURVIVOR

She was running continuously in order to protect her honor. She was looking back again and again to see if the pursuers had not yet ambushed her.
She was completely drenched in the rain and had bruises all over her face Like the one who beat her Have a severe frown on her face ۔
She stumbled and fell, she didn't have enough strength to run any more. Due to hunger and violence, she fainted in the middle of the road.
That was a busy road and there were huge traffic noise. Trucks , cars and even bikes were totally jammed on that road .

In an instance a lady in a car saw a sparkling thing on the side of the road .
"Hey driver , take a turn and go there . I think I saw a girl laying on the other side of that road. If we can't able to reach there quickly. A bus or a truck may hit her ."

The driver turned the car and stopped at that point . She opened the door quickly and ran towards her . She saw a girl in a red Sarree , fainted.
She tried to grab her in her arms . But it was difficult for an old lady like her to hold up a living human in her arms . But she grabbed her with all her might and ordered the driver to open the door . The girl was half lying on the road. She put her in the car.

"Saleem(driver's name), she needs aid . Take us to the hospital quickly!"

In the hospital

They were in the hospital and the girl was in the emergency room .
A doctor came out . She went towards him .
"Doctor how is she?"

"Don't worry mam , she is alright . Actually she suffered from a big trauma . Because her pulse rate is still not normal. Second thing is that Someone has done a lot of violence to her. The wounds on her body testify to this .'

"What should I do now? is the danger has not averted yet ?"She asked.

"No you don't need to worry Miss Qais , We have injected them with sedatives and applied ointments, just try not to let anything traumatic happen to her. These are some medicines that will make her sleepy and calm her down."
He handed over her a prescription .

"Thank you , Doctor "
"Anything for you mam ."

She sighed and sat on a nearby bench . She called someone . But the person on the other side of the call was not picking up the phone
"Haadi , just attend the call!"

She was getting frustrated. When she heard her phone ringing . She saw the caller name . She let out her breadth.
"Haadi Mera bacha , where were you beta . You know I am stuck here in the hospital."

"Bi jaan , is everything right ? Are you okay ? Send me the hospital name I am coming ."
He got panicked after hearing this.

"Na Meri jaan , I am fine . Actually I found a girl in a miserable state on the service road . I brought her to the hospital. "

"Ooh , you just made me worried ." He rubbed his forehead with his three fingers ." Did she tell her about her family or her address. Any relatives?"he let out his breadth and then inquired about her .

"Beta she is not in her conscious state . I am alone here just come as soon as possible. "

"On my way, Bi jaan."He quickly opened the car door, threw his coat on the passenger seat And drove the car towards the hospital at high speed.

He was in the hospital right after 15 minutes. He entered in the hospital ran towards the receptionist.
"Madam Sabrina Qais' patient?"

"Okay sir " she checked from the computer. "Room no. 45 , second floor"

When he reached on the floor, his eyes was searching for her mother . As he saw a familiar face he moved towards her. He hugged her.
"Bi jaan , Aap ne mujhe Dara he diya tha." He said while making pout . He was looking even more cute with his shaggy hair.
Sabrina patted his cheek after breaking the hug . Her eyes were full of emotions , love and affection for his son. She was adoring his face . When they Heard someone screaming ۔Sabrina rushed towards the door . As she opened the door she saw that girl screaming, crying in pain and desperation .

"Please m-mujhe jaane do . W-woh mere peec-che hain. Usne bohat bura Kiya . Darwa-za bund karo."She shouted on Sabrina .

Sabrina moved towards her and wrapped her arms around her and tried to make her feel safe in her embrace . She was patting her back to keep her calm down .
But she was crying miserably .

Haadim was using his phone when he heard her voice . His eyes darkened on that point . He froze in his place. He could recognize this voice in the crowd of millions ۔
(No it can't be . It can't be her)

He turned to enter the room instantly. but his hand was on the doorknob when he pulled his hand back due to some thought.
( Nahi ye woh nahi hosakti Hadim )
He dropped his thought.

He turned and walked towards the cafeteria . And left the floor in exhaustion.
Inside the room the nurse injected her and she lost her conscious while being in Sabrina's embrace .
Sabrina pecked her forehead while she was in a deep slumber .

In cafeteria

He ordered a cup of coffee . Waiter served him with his Americano . He was zoning in his thoughts when his mother interrupted him .
"Log kitnay zaalim hotay haina!!! I wish the fortunes of girls were as beautiful as their faces. "
She sighed .
"You look tired. Go home ." She said looking at his son's tired face and caressed his face with her hand .

"I am fine Bi jaan . He smiled forcefully. "Ummm.... Did she...tell something about herself ? I mean her name or anything else ?"He asked hesitantly.

"No beta she was screaming and crying harshly. I don't know what to do . I will stay here tonight okay . If you want to go . You can go . Just send Noori. "

" I will stay with you . You don't need to worry . I am going home I just want to take shower and get rid of this suit. And if you need anything do tell me so I will bring it . Hmm!?" He leaned and kissed his mother's forehead .
His mother looked at him with loving eyes ۔
"Okay , Allah ki amaan mein (May Allah protect you.) She smiled and let him go . He smiled back and turned to leave .

And she stood up from her chair and leave the cafeteria.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️