9. TORTURED

It was a very beautiful morning. A sweet breeze was blowing with light and soft sunshine. And the more glorious atmosphere was that of Haadim's house . There was a lot of chatter inside.It was eight o'clock in the morning. And at the beginning of the day, his house was crowded. He was jogging outside at that time. He was running on the road dressed in a blue track suit. His face was moist due to sweat and red due to heat. Because of the scattered hair on his forehead, he looked like a handsome man on this beautiful morning۔ He stopped at a spot, caught his breath and then continued his run.

Inside Haadim's mansion

Three women were sitting on sofas in the TV lounge ۔
"Bi jaan , where is Haadim bhaiya ? " She looked around. The age of this girl was around twenty years. She was a very innocent looking girl. Light green eyes with a divine glow. She was undoubtedly a very beautiful and cute girl.

"Miss Alaya Kazmi , he is outside for jogging . Don't you know that he is such a fitness freak !" Sabrina rolled her eyes . And they both laughed at this . She was her niece. At that time, her sister and niece had come to the house.

Saheefa was in her room. Hearing the voices of people outside, she was shying away from coming out.She was afraid to face people. The more she tried to free herself from the impact of what had happened to her, the more it overtook her.

She walked towards the mirror , saw the stain of tea on her shirt .Which was due to spilling tea last night. She caressed her burnt hand and calmed herself as she wanted to go outside because she could feel mouses running inside her tummy because of hunger .

Instead of going outside the room she went inside the bathroom . Changed her stained clothes and Washed her face again . And went out of the room .
As she stepped out . She saw two ladies outside . She stood there for a while.

When Abeeha's eyes fell on her. (Sabrina's sister) .
"Aapi , who is she ? " She asked her sister. Sabrina followed her gaze to see Saheefa standing there .
"Ooh....she is Saheefa , my friend's daughter . Come on Saheefa beta . Come and join us . Shabash "
She patted on the sofa .

At first, she did not understand what to do. Then her steps automatically went towards them. She sat with Sabrina on the couch.
"Saheefa , meet my sister Abeeha and my niece Alaya . " Sabrina placed her hand on her shoulder and introduced her family .
"Assalamualaikum!" Saheefa greeted them.
"Walaikum Assalam!" They respond to her .

"Abeeha , actually her mother is in Amsterdam. So she is here for an important work . My friend discussed me once that her daughter is coming to Pakistan . So I said that why your daughter will stay in a hotel, please send her to me. It was going to be difficult for her to come to an unknown country, to stay there, so I called her to me." Sabrina lied.

"Which friend of yours is this whom I have not met?" Abeeha raised her one eyebrow as she was not convinced from her statement .

"Just a friend of mine, you don't know her," Sabrina ignored her.
Alaya was continuously staring at her when her mother snapped on her head .

"It's a bad habit , why are you staring her like that ? Abeeha furrowed her eyebrows .
Alaya was completely zoning in her thoughts but as she came back to her senses she complimented her . " Mama , she is so beautiful! Isn't she? " In response , Saheefa blushed at her compliment.

"Yes she is! " Her mother laughed at her daughter's audacity .
Saheefa was dressed in grey coloured shalwar and suit with a matching scarf . Her hair was half open .

"Beta then why are you here ? I mean what is your important work in Pakistan? " This time Abeeha inquired her out of curiosity.

"Umm , aunty it's not that important. Actually I am here for some of my personal work . My I'd card got expired. So I am here for it's renewal . And so much work regarding this stuff!" Sabrina wanted to reply but she replied on her behalf as she didn't want to spoil her truthfulness .