4. PRETENDING

She was repeatedly wringing her hands due to panic. It was beyond her understanding that she had come here Which she never thought of  , she left with only two choices  either she leaves this house or else face this cruel world was more difficult than staying in this house. 

Suddenly he passed by, she saw him and unconsciously stood up. While he went out of there unknown and climbed the stairs towards the top and probably went to his room. It was very difficult for him to pass in front of her.

How can people who are connected to the heart be ignored, only the lover knows this pain and his heart.

She was zoning in her thoughts when she felt the warmth of touch . She turned to check . Sabrina was standing behind her.
"Umm , beta I have set your room . You may rest . Don't make yourself tired by remaining in the same position for hours. It's not good for your health . " She was taking care of her like a Real Mother.

"Bi jaan , I don't want to be a burden on you" she looked with pleading eyes.
Sabrina sighed " Why do you want to live in the servant quarter bacha . These servants are living with there family . It means that their husbands are also present there.  We have hired married couples for our work . So that they don't feel any homesickness . And I think that you veil from men . Isn't it? " She raised her one eyebrow. Without even listening to her sentence she continued. "So you will stay in the room next to me. My son is usually not home so you won't have a problem . And the thing is that he  avoids women." She laughed at her last sentence. "Hilarious."

(Avoids women? As if I don't know .huhh) Saheefa just thought.
If not completely, but she was  little consolidated by her words.

"Now come ." Saheefa followed her to the room .
When she entered in the room. She noticed that the room was set with the furniture of two colours ,peach and silver . Peach coloured bed with silver lining on it. Peach colored curtains having silver blinders behind . Silver coloured settee on the right side of the bed . And on the left side it was a dressing table with a closet . There was a beautiful false ceiling having golden robe lights . The room was lightened with golden lights . It was giving royal and soft look . Right in front of the bed, it was LCD wall.
"In the closet , there is evey thing present you need . Take a shower or freshen up yourself . I will send your food here. Any you have to finish it . Otherwise I am not talking to you." She warned .
Saheefa smiled at her caring words.
Seeing her smiling, Sabrina felt a pleasant feeling.
She smiled in return , patted her cheeks and left the room .

Saheefa let out her breadth. And fell on the comfy bed . She covered her face with her hands.
"Ya Allah (Oh God) please help me."

In Haadim's room

He slammed the door in tension and brushed his hair with fingers .

I can't face her . I can't ....

He clutched his hair in his fist and immediately fell back on the bed and lowered his head.

How can I bear it? She is right here in my house. She suffered those things that I can't even imagine! My heart is bursting with pain. First I caused her pain and now? Who did this to her ? What happened to her? I didn't leave her like that ! She was........all good at that time.
Oh my God!!!!

Thousands of questions were roaming inside his mind ۔ In pursuit of which he was engaged. She was present in front of him today as a reality.He suddenly got up from the bed and opened the door, grabbed his car keys and left the room. He hurried down the stairs . Sabrina was coming from the front dragging a serving trolley, she saw her son speeding away. She felt that his condition was bad.
"Where are you going beta ?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows .

"Bi jaan , I have an important work to do ! Khuda Hafiz." He walked out of the front door without even looking at his mother. And started the car and went fast ۔
"What happened to him?" Sabrina was still in confusion . She shook off her thoughts and entrusted her son to the protection of Allah ۔
She turned to enter the Saheefa's room only to find her sleeping. She was half lying on the bed. While her legs were hanging down .
Her hands were still on the trolley's handle .
"Oohhoo , she is sleeping!!" She spoke to herself . First she covered her with duvet and turned back without disturbing her sleep .

At night

("You were too proud of yourself. I will not let you show the face you used to hide today." That ugly-faced person  leaned towards her, spewing filth from his mouth ۔
"For God's sake, leave me alone." The girl in red dress,  was crying while walking backwards. But the front may had covered his ears today .Suddenly there was a sound of something breaking and drops of blood appeared on the ground. And the blood started flowing freely. The girl in the red dress was holding a half-broken glass bottle while the attacker lay on the ground. Seizing the opportunity, she probably killed a person and managed to escape on staggered steps.)

Suddenly she woke up. Her reality was chasing her even in her dreams. She was having difficulty in breathing. She was repeatedly pressing her hand on her chest to regain her breath .Drops of sweat appeared on her face. After regaining consciousness she looked for water. But no water was found. Maybe Sabrina forgot to keep the water jug on the side table. She got up by herself. She fixed the dupatta on her shoulders and went towards the kitchen. 
The kitchen light was on ۔She entered the kitchen. And stopped suddenly. Because there was someone in the kitchen who was oblivious to her arrival and was probably making coffee. As soon as he felt the presence of someone, he looked up and found this cruel soul in front of him. In a thousandth of a second he had turned his eyes away ۔Because it was not right for him to see her.
Seeing Haadim standing in front of her, she did not understand what to do at first because it all happened so suddenly that she could not do anything. But returning to the present, she covered his face and head in time ۔ As she turned to leave Haadim stopped her.

"Wait, I'm going. Take what you have to take" and without hearing her answer, he left with his eyes lowered. 

She returned to her senses. SHe went to the fridge ,took out a bottle of water and drank 2 glasses of water in one breath. She placed the bottle on the counter top and bent down with her palms on it and thought about the previous incident.
She closed her eyes  , internalized her anger and went to her room.

While Haadim slammed his fist on the wall so forcefully that his knuckles turned red.
"Bus yahi hona baqi reh gaya tha !!!!!"

His eyes were red due to restraint. And His head was exploding from the tension. Now the pain was unbearable He went to his side table. he opened the drawer and took out her desired medicine and swallowed it with water۔ And fell on the bed.  Her beautiful face was coming in his mind again and again . He tried to shook off his thoughts but all in vain . He couldn't ignore her thoughts . Because these thoughts were only the cause of his life . Otherwise he was living a life of a dead person with dead emotions . He couldn't even feel the sense of happiness . What would be a greater punishment for him than this ?He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. After some time he was in the embrace of sleep. And this is not only today, but these medicines became his need permanently.

When the heart is not at peace, how can the mind and body be satisfied?

That day was heavy for both of them, new secrets were revealed to each other and this pain was not going to end today, there are still many steps to be taken.

Saheefa was watching outside from that huge window inside her room . Sleep was far from his eyes. She went to the washroom, performed ablution and offered prayers. As soon as she raised her hands for dua, she dropped them back. As She considers all the incidents that happen to her as a punishment for some of her sins .

According to her ,she was punished because of her sins .And there was no forgiveness for her sins. And at that point  she was wrong . she got up and went to bed and lie down. because of the medicine she fell asleep

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️