5. WRONG TRUTH

Sunlight was coming in from the window and illuminating the room.  The light coming on her face caused her to move lightly in her being. She sat up on her bed. At night, she forgot to close the window. Her dark brown hair was scattered on her back. Even after waking up from sleep, her  red eyes (probably from lack of sleep and because of constant crying ) was also making her more beautiful in the  daylight .

Tying her hair in a loose bun, she got up and went to the closet. When she opened the closet, she saw that there were very expensive and sophisticated suits in it. She took out a dark navy blue shalwar kameez and headed towards the washroom to freshen up. From the choice of suits, it was known that the person who chose them had an excellent taste.

And he used the same choice to choose his love.Which is far from his reach and also impenetrable !

IN HAADIM'S ROOM

He was lying face down on the bed, shirtless , making his muscular body evident . A dark mark was clearly visible on his back. It was probably an injury . Hair was scattered on his forehead. He was looking HOTTT! at that time .
His eyes opened due to a sore throat. He woke up with a dizzy head. Those medicines always caused headaches. He sat on his bed leaning against the headboard. And took a  glass covered with saucer from his side table , removed the saucer and drank water

He rested his head on the head of the bed and closed his eyes. The whole incident of last night started to circulate in front of his eyes.He could not see her face completely, but that slight glimpse made him uneasy. 

(Agar usne Bi jaan ko Kuch Bata diya?)
And that thought alone was enough to disturb him  .He shook his thoughts and went to freshen up.

Bi jaan knocked on her door and entered . She saw her standing in front of mirror wearing a dark blue shalwar kameez. She smiled and walked towards her .
"MAshallah!" She caressed her cheek . Saheefa smiled in reply , making her dimple visible on one cheek .
"Always smile , you look beautiful in it ." Sabrina pecked on her forehead. 

"Beta , I only came to invite you for breakfast. Let's sit together and have breakfast.  Chalo shabash jaldi se ajao . I am waiting for you in the dining hall. " As she turned to leave Saheefa grabbed her hand.

"I want to tell you something! "
She lowered her head and still her holding her hand .
Sh calmly removed her hand from her soft grip and placed it on her face .
"After breakfast, I will listen each and everything but AFTERR BREAKFAST!"
And she left her room without even listen her answer .

Saheefa turned to see her reflection in the mirror. There were many bruises on her face . She raised her hand and touched them slightly and let out her breadth .

As Sabrina went outside, she saw Haadim in a hurry. He was heading outside, tucking the coat over his arm, slicked his hair back with hair gel, when Sabrina called out to him.

"Where ? Beta. Have breakfast."
" Bi jaan I am in hurry . I will eat something in office ." He came near to her and pecked on her forehead as usual .
"No lecture Bi jaan!!" He said while making a pout .
Sabrina laughed in response . "Beta apna Kuch khayal he rakh lo." She said in concerned tone.

"Aap la he nahi rahi khayal rakhnay wali!!!" He said teasingly and laughed as Sabrina's mouth fell open .
"Hawww, you idiot ." She smacked on his shoulder while laughing.
They both were laughing when Haadim's eyes met with her .

He averted his eyes as usual . But he felt her gaze on himself . It's very hard for him to avert his eyes from those beautiful ones which suffered from a miserable scenario.
" Okay bi jaan , Give me permission. I am going ."

One day before the arrival of Saheefa

"Haadi , we are taking her to our house ." Sabrina announced on the call.
"Are you serious Bi jaan . She is stranger for us . How can we take her to our house ? Without her permission." He got angry after hearing this . " May be it's her propaganda or she is linked with mafias type people." He expressed another fear that his mother was taking home some unknown person out of compassion.

"If the mouth is not good, make the speech good ."his mother gave a bitter reply to him.
Obviously they both are same in sarcasm .
Jesa beta wesi maa!!!!

"Bi jaan it's not about...."
He tried to convince her. He was in the office and continuously debating with her mother.

"Am I asking for permission? Mir Haadim . " Now her voice was stern . Now no one could turn her from her decision. 
"As you wish , bi jaan. " He finally knelt down ۔
"Hmm , Good boy." And she cut the call.

PRESENT

Haadim left for the office . Sabrina turned and found her standing there on the threshold of her room.
"Come here , bacha !"
She called her.
She came near to her . " You didn't have breakfast with your son because of me?" SHe asked hesitantly .
"No, not like that. He runs away from breakfast anyway." SHe replied cheerfully .
"Let's go to the dining hall."

Saheefa stopped her hands after taking a few bites of breakfast. When she finished breakfast.  They went to the Tv lounge . As they settled down in the Tv lounge . Sabrina inquired her about the secret that she wanted to share with her.
"New tell me . Consider me as your mother beta . I didn't ask you anything, I just wanted you to tell me.If you don't tell me, I don't have any problem. I believe in my daughter۔" She had complete faith in her sweet words. And her calling her  own daughter was enough to stop her from denial and disbelief .

Saheefa let our her breadth and started .
"Bi jaan , I belonged to a middle class family .Every parent wants their daughter to marry into a good and rich family. My parents also thought but disgrace was written in my destiny Our clansmen considered marrying outside the family and among their rivals as a vice
My parents were not of such mindset.
They-they..........."
  She started crying so much that her hiccups could only be heard in the lounge. Sabrina gave her water. And caressed her back .

"They killed everyone, everything is gone, no one is left Bi Jaan . No one is left . My husband- my husband..." She could not complete her sentence because of hiccups.

And there was a tremor in Haadim's feet outside. He had no illusions that she could tell all this . He forgot his wallet inside his room . So he reversed his car back to home . But that time , he was out of his senses . He couldn't believe on his ears .He couldn't hear anymore so he turned back . And sat in the car and left instantly. His heart was getting heavier.

"But I saved myself." And remembering the scene after that one , her eyes were wide open. Because there was no redressal for what she had done in order to save her life.
"Bi jaan , look -aa-t my ha-nds. Don't you see bb-lood . " She grabbed her face and tried to make her attentive them towards her She was not in her senses at that time.She was crying very badly. And after completing that sentence she hugged Sabrina tightly.

"Please Bi jaan . Save me . Save me from those beasts. My honour - my honour is much important than my life.  " She said those words during hug while crying miserably.

"Don't worry Meri jaan I am with you۔" Sabrina was caressing her back continuously.They both were repeating the same sentence over and over again.
"Please don't send me anywhere . I don't have my parents or a place to go."
Sabrina cupped her face with her both hands .
"You are MYYY daughter. And you are not going from there. Got it!"
Saheefa nodded and hugged her until she fell into a deep slumber.And her face was on her lap.

" May your life get easy. Amin"

Haadim was driving harshly when he dialed a number .
"Okasha , I am sending you  pictures of two persons . I want  each and minute information regarding them . " He just ordered and cut the call.
His eyes were red.

Haadim in rage is proportional to starving lion .
"Mere haath se ab aik qatal lazim hai . I killed my brother. What are you? "

He increased the speed of the car and went to his secret Godown . Where he used to hold his secret meetings ۔

Her lie coated truth was inviting a dangerous tornado in her or Haadim's life.
Who knows what would happen with them????

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️