7. PIERCED

He was at home that evening. For several days since she had arrived he had been troubled by her presence and her being so close to him . She was in the room as usual. And he was waiting for evening tea with his mother . He did not drink tea, but those pleasant evening moments with his mother soothed his heart ۔His mother was also coming along with the maid dragging the tea trolley.
He was in the garden .

"After a long time , THE GREAT MIR HAADIM give us the honour of having a tea together." Sabrina waved her hands in the air dramatically and saluted him.
He lowered his head and laughed lightly .
"Come on Bi jaan , I am fully yours . Even if you ask for my life, I will give it ." He reached out to grab the cup ۔

Bi jaan noticed that he was not moving his other hand . But as she saw a glimpse of his wounded hand . She held his hand.
"Haadi , what's this ?" She interrogated anxiously.

"Nothing Bi jaan , it's just a minor cut . Don't worry ..." He tried to avoid the question.

"But .... Wait !!!! Saiqa told me in the morning that your bathroom's mirror is broken . Haadim what have you done with yourself ?" She forgot about the tea and the rest . " Haadim why did you do this ? Baccha . What is bothering you ? Why don't you forget that girl ? May she also suffer exactly like..."
"Bi jaan , Stoppp. What is her fault in this?" He got afraid .
"Then why are you tormenting yourself." She started crying and covered her face with her hands . "You are only one that belongs to me ."
"Bi jaan , okay first of all I didn't do this . My hand got injured by the vase in the corridor. Why don't you ask Han.. I mean Saheefa ." He quickly changed his statement. He wrapped her hands around her and continuously patting her back .

"Saheefa?" She raised her head.
"Yes Saheefa , I was late from the office last night . Her scarf got stuck in the vase and fell down . I forbade her to pick up those pieces. But injured myself mistakenly . But I don't know what happened with bathroom mirror ." He lied just to make her easy .
"Is it true? " She asked like a kid .
"Don't you have faith on me?"
Wow he is such a good actor.

He pecked on her forehead . "Be easy Bi jaan . Let's don't spoil our precious tea time . " He went back to his previous position and held his saucer.
"Okay!" She said while sobbing .

As he sipped from the cup . His phone started vibrating. He checked the caller id . He was no one but Okasha .
"Give me a second. " He stood up from the chair.And he went to a distance and started listening to the call ۔
"Yes?" He attended the call .
" Haadim , I got something very important to talk about with you . It's about Him." Okasha said suspiciously .

"What ? Spit it out quickly." He frowned.
"I can't tell you on the call . I am on my way to your house. " He ended the call .
He went back towards Sabrina .
"Bi jaan , Okasha is coming . So will you please ask Saiqa baji to prepare something for him ." He asked.

"Yes why not ! Meri jaan . " As she stood up . Haadim held her from her shoulders . And rested his forehead on hers .
"Bi jaan , mere Liye tension na Liya Karen . I am a grown up man now." He made a pout .

"Han mein kion lene lagi tumhari tension . Tumharay kuttay ki leni chahiye ! Kiya khayal hai phir ? She said sarcastically . But he laughed out loud. " Ooh come on Bi jaan , just chill." He was still laughing. So he succeeded in changing her mood .
"Mein tumharay awara dost ke Liye intezaam ker lu jaker." She left .

He stood there alone. Deep in his thoughts, he was oblivious to the fact that someone was watching them with devotion . She moved away from the window and go inside.When she entered the kitchen, she saw that Sabrina was informing the maid about the arrangements for lunch.

"Let me help you," she offered Sabrina in her soft voice .
"Arey beta Tum!!!! Kesi ho Meri jaan . Subah se Tumhe dekhna chahti thi . " Sabrina held her both hands with love and devotion . "Or Meri beti kaam kion karay gi ? " She asked politely.