10. Haseena is upset

Few days later.

It was almost one and half week after the party. And Anuseena were finally married.

This one week was eventfull, ofcourse it was. Ghar ke bade bete ki shadi jo thi.

All of them enjoyed to their fullest. Staring from mehndi or Sangeet or haldi, they just broke into the floor and danced their hearts out.

Anubhav also took it lightly. Enjoying moments with Haseena. They were slowly getting to know eachother.

It was their wedding night. After Haseena's vidai Anubhav was driving themselves towards his home where the Singh family was desperately waiting for the new married Jodi.

Anubhav's car halted as there was a traffic. His eyes casually got on Haseena and he saw her wiping her silent tears.

" Haseena ? " Anubhav called placing his palm lightly on her lehnga.

" Hmm ? " She replied wiping the corner of her eyes and then looked at him giving him a soft smile even though it was forced.

" Main tumhe console toh nahi karna chahta par itna keh sakta hu ke meri family kabhi bhi tumhe khudke family ki khalipan mehsus nahi hone degi "

Haseena stared at him. Her smile vanished and eventually turned into a vulnerable face. She again started to shed tears not having a control on herself, actually not on the emotional turmoil she was feeling inside herself.

To be felt driven was the worst feeling.

It was natural that she was atucked with the memories of her family where stayed her whole life and was now going to start the new phrase of her life. It was heartwarming yet heartbreaking.

(every girl can feel what I try to say 😩)

...

Anubhav's car stopped in front of Singh Mansion. There were so many lightings for welcoming their bahu.

He got down from the car and opened the car door for her. She took his hand and got out while struggling with her 20 kilo ka lehnga. She stood before him and he blinked his eyes trying to relax her. She gave him a genuine smile seeing him putting efforts made her calm a lot.

They walked towards the entrance where firecrackers were cracking. Dhol was being played and ofcourse our Avni with her husband were dancing in the iconic song.

Chose chote bhaiyo ke bade bhaiya 🎶

(vibe toh hai 😭)
Haseena laughed seeing them dancing so fully. Since the day their wedding rituals started Avni was the one who was on constant. She was literally so energetic.
And in these days the relationship between Avni and Haseena grew a lot better. They were the perfect example of no toxic devrani and jethani.

" Arre bhabhi aap wahan kyun khadi hai idhar toh aiye ! " Mihir pulled her which took her by surprise but anyway she also danced on rhythm.

Just Desi weddings and their perks ✨️

Anubhav admired her whole she danced carefree with his family members. He knew that Haseena was the perfect bahu because it was an arrange marriage.

Infact his family members started liking her way too much than him but deep down he liked it that his family was embracing Haseena so well.

After few more required rituals everyone being utterly tired retired to their rooms.

Haseena went to her his...their bedroom.
She was too exhausted to do anything rather than letting her body rest for solid hours.