11. The firm grip

Next morning...

Haseena was the first one to open her eyes in the morning. She looked around herself to find none but sunlight and filling the inside of the room.

She curiously got down from the bed and yawned...bro! She didn't have enough sleep !

Could She ask for more ? Sleep.

Her eyes were wandering for Anubhav but she knew he left in the midnight and didn't return yet.

She freshened up as she realised it was pretty late...8:34 am

The dining table was decorated with sweets and puri & Aloo Dum was getting prepared in the kitchen by the staffs.
Everyone was chit chatting about their wedding and hoe it went.

" Avni, abhhi jaldi jake Anu aur Haseena ko bulake la..9 baj chuke hai " Geeta said to her daughter in law folding some clothes.

Everyone looked towards them..

" Kya ? "

" Itni jaldi ? Maa...woh log tired honge " Gaurav chuckled while his mother rolled her eyes.

Geeta went closer to him and rolled his ears to which he hissed and whispered in his ears enough audible to just them it along Avni.

" Bhul mat jao ki tum dono ki love marriage hui thi Anu ki nahi jo woh nau sade nau baje tak biwi ke sath soyega..nalayak ! "

Avni was flushed. She rolled her eyes and quickly ran upstairs to do her task. Gaurav stayed shut afterwards not giving Geeta anymore chance to roll his pretty ears.

As Avni was going up on the stairs she eventually bumped on Haseena who was descending the stairs.

" Uff ! " Both of the ladies winced.

" Aram se Avni..kya hua ? " Haseena said looking her too flushed and rushed.

" Ah..woh maa tumhe aur bhai ko bula rahi toh..."

Haseena nodded and they both started climbing down the stairs.

" Tumhare bhai ghar par nahi hai " Haseena informed casually.

" Kya ? " Avni exclaimed.

Not getting her hype behind her exclamation Haseena asked "Haan..woh toh raat ko hi kaha chala gaya tha bola ki subah tak aa jaunga "

" Subhah tak aa jaunga ? Arre woh abhi tak nahi aye aur tumhe toh hume batana chahiye tha " Avni said catching everyone's attention as they were by now in the hall.

" Kya hua Avni? Kaun nahi aya ? " Gaurav asked.

" Arre dekho na Haseena keh rahi hai ki bhai kal raat ko hi nikal gaye the yeh bol kar ki aj subah tak aa jayenge " Avni said walking towards them.

" Chale gaye the ? Kahan ? " Geeta joined in the confusion.

" Haan Maa, Anubhav kal raat ko hi nikal gaya tha kych kaam hai keh kar " Haseena replied confising everyone more.

" Shadi ke raat ko chala gaya..tum humein keh sakti thi Haseena " Krunal suggested furrowing his brows at his son's behaviour.

" Lekin tabh almost sade teen baj chuke the..tabh kya bulati main aap logo ko " Haseena explained politely..

" Accha thik hai main dekhta hu bhai kahan hai. " Gaurav said and was about to call him but a voice was heard.

" Kol zarurat nahi hai..main aa gaya " Anubhav said entering their house.

Everyone looked towards him with confusion but Haseena with pity because she knew he was going to get scolded by his parents to leave her alone on their wedding night. So she just stood there ready to enjoy the drama.