Chapter 10

"Slash, are we going to be okay?", Xavier asked in such worry.

"You two will be fine, just come this way, I'll have to take you outside of this area too.", Slash said as we left his house to his car.

Once we got out the cops were already outside. It was too late. Two cops took me and Xavier away, and one asked Slash why did he take us.

"I had to, those two were are fans I never have seen in life, I mean that crossed the border to just see me. Like, I'm just a guitarist but they really love me. I had to protect them from them returning home."

The cop smirked and said, "They won't be going home."

Slash wasn't smiling, he knew that didn't mean anything good.

"Please man, don't do anything to them. They might have drugs but they're not selling."

"I'm sorry, Slash. You might be the greatest guitarist, but you can't do anything to protect them anymore. They're done.", said the cop.

Xavier heard everything, and he began to run for his life.

"Xavier!", I yelled.

A cop ran to get him. For a split second all I heard was a gun shot. I got shocked, once the cop came back dragging Xavier, that's when I knew he was gone. Forever. My own best friend was gone. That's when I got insane.

"You killed him!", I screamed, "You killed my best friend! My first love! You killed him!"

They just laughed at me just because I was 100% Mexican. They didn't care if they killed Xavier. They kept laughing.
Slash felt bed for me that I could tell from his eyes that he wanted to do something.

"I took a gun from the cop who was holding me and I pointed at everyone and said, "For killing my own best friend I have had enough, I had lost the greatest person who existed in life and I shall go with him."

I had set the gun and put it near my head and turned to Slash and said, "This is for Xavier."

I pulled the trigger and that was it. I was gone myself. I have left the world for the best, I have left the world for my love for my best friend, Xavier. I left the world for slash. So he can see how cruel is the world and how beautiful people by heart is always crushed by the ugly. This world is on slash.

Slash