Chapter 5

We were about to be at Los Angeles, I was really excited to see how it really looks like. I couldn't believe I was almost there. I was really excited that I wanted to cry because I was almost there . I was almost there at Los Angeles. Xavier checks the shadow shit he does to check time and he says, "it's already 11 we might get there by 6". I didn't say anything I just wanted to keep going I wanted to get there earlier. Xavier hasn't stop me for one moment he knew I was going to get tired soon. After a few hours walking, it turned out to be 5:15pm, and we finally got to Los Angeles, specifically Downtown Los Angeles. When there was the sign saying "Los Angeles 1/2 miles" I knew we were already close.

"Omg we are here we are here!", I said joyfully and hugged Xavier.

"Yes, we did it, but we haven't finished yet, we need to go find Slash".

"Oh you're right", I said letting him go.

"Let's keep walking?", he asked lending out his hand.

I didn't know what he was going to but I just held his hand and walked off.

We were walking through Downtown, little stores were still open and many Latin people were walking around with their kids and bags of what they bought, hot dog trucks were almost in every block, fruit stands, and so much more.

By the time we got out all the open stores we were passing through many closed stores, everywhere was more dirtier than the side where the stores and people were at. Few blocks later, we get to the side of downtown I heard to be carful with. Not just because there were homeless, but like there were some really ghetto people that would actually kill you, but that really didn't mind me.

As I saw many homeless suffering and their kids suffering I couldn't handle it so I gave some of the money that I got from selling drugs at Mexico to them. Some took it and and thanked me and some tried to kill me because I was giving them money.. So I just left on what I came for.

We got to the Staple Center, as some of you may not know it's a stadium almost for sports and music, mostly what I know is Basketball and concerts of any kind. So that meant I was near Echo Park. So Xavier and I took a break and went to eat at Wingstop, even though Xavier didn't like Wings but he was dying so of course he decided to eat.

We got inside and everyone stares at us. I was very confused that I moved to the side where no one can see me. Then everyone went back eating or watching tv. It was our turn to order and Xavier ordered because my speaking was getting worse so I decided not to try to speak English. After we got our seats people start screaming and shouting and whistling and Xavier just stares and I turn around and it was Axl.