World On Slash

Dear Readers,

Hello, I'm Montserrat Padilla. 15 year old girl that is from Culiacàn, Sinaloa. The worst place you can be at, in my opinion. That's where I lost my parents forever. They got killed enough said, I didn't like them so I really didn't care, but then sometimes I wish they were here. I work the other side of Mexico, Tijuana, in a store right near the Mexico-United States border, which I always see people at night trying to get over the gate to get to the other side before La Migra, border patrols, gets them. I live by myself in the worst city. Dealing with shootings at night and having to deal with drug dealers asking me if I had any shit. Yes, I do drugs. I can list but that will happen through out the story I'm going to tell you how I risked my life to see a very talented motherfucker I know. My goal was to meet Slash, the most talented fucker. He's very different than other talented people I've seen, which got me into a very huge obsession of him since I was a little girl. Every time I hear him I get butterflies in my stomach or I blush and have this stupid face. Slash never had a concert in Sinaloa that I know of. So why would I wait years more if I know he won't come here? That's when my story begins, the time when I decided it was time for me to be brave enough to get to my dreams.

~Montserrat Padilla