one'

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
so for once in my life, let me get what I want

Arizona•

"ray what do I gotta do to get the twins to play for rwe?" cam wilder asked the asian boy, who was currently playing for rwe in arizona.

ray sat across from him on the couch of the rental house. he shrugged "it's hard to get them out the gym, for them it's work work work all day." ray is from taiwan, the accent was very apparent in his voice, making it a little difficult to understand.

"do you think if I contact them, they'll agree?" cam thought out ideas to get the navarro twins on his team. the sibling duo has been blowing up on social media lately, not only for their basketball skills but for also having a close friendship with kai cenat and the amp clan.

"yeah I do think so. they in atlanta with kai right now, for a week." cam thought to himself for a second. "we should do a park takeover in Atlanta, we can invite them?" he turned to nelson and lavar for their input.

lavar nodded. "oh hell yeah, I didn't get to go to atlanta last year." nelson put his hands up "shit i'm down."

"you're only down cause you want to fuck with elena." cam pointed at the boy, knowing his intentions.

"what can I sayy" nelson shrugged his shoulders, he looked at ray. "yo, you can put me on right?"

ray almost immediately shook his head. "oh no no, she has a boyfriend." he shut nelson down. nelson smacked his lips "shit I forgot."

he had seen edits of the girl and thought she was really pretty. though, it always slipped his mind that she was in a relationship.

"she's dating kiyan anthony's little brother, devin." cam informed him "I remember when we were in new york, kiyan was on facetime with them."

"yeah they have dated already for 9 months I think" ray added. "and kai won't let you date her, he is over protective."

nelson accepted his defeat. "that fucking sucks."
cam perks up, as if he just got an idea. "ray you should tell kai and them to pull up to the game tomorrow."

ray's smile grew wider. "ayyyy, you right. should I call him?" nelson jumped up. "hell yeah. kai is my duo"

lavar side eyes the boy. "what about me huh? just forget fucking lavar right?" nelson gets awkward and sits back down, he pats lavar's back. "i'm sorry bro."

ray takes out his phone from his pocket, soon the dial tone is heard throughout the room. "what's up bro?" kai's voice echoes. the boys get excited.

"aye bro what you doing right now?" ray asks, he moves the phone to show his face. which confirmed they were on facetime. "im bout to get me and the twins some food. what about you? what are you up to?"

"nothing bro, just here with cam. aye I have a question for you." he looks between cam and kai ready to ask.

"what's up man?" kai's response is heard. lavar and nelson start shaking eachother's arms, eager to see kai will agree.

"you want to come to arizona to see rod wave elite play? you can bring emren and ej." kai instantly says yes. "hell fucking yeah, I can go film. when do yall play?"

ray grins. "tomorrow bro. yall will need to fly out asap bro." he starts giving kai all the information. kai agrees and tells him they will be there.

when the call ends, all the boys go crazy. "hell yeah kai's about to pull up to the game!" nelson yells. he starts jumping on the couch.

cam laughs, "now all we need to do is recruit."

Atlanta•

"EMREN AND EJ GET YALLS ASSES OVER HERE." kai yells from the kitchen of the amp house.

the twins run down the stairs, pushing eachother in the process. kai busts out laughing, "it's just canes yall, calm down."

"it's him." elena mean mugs her brother, emren pushes his sister again making her push him back. kai shushes the two, passing out their food, as they take a seat ready to eat.

"what yall wanna do today?" kai asks them, taking a bite of his chicken tender. "hoop" emren replied nonchalantly. elena pointed to him with her thumb and nodded, as a way to agree since her mouth was full.

"well not anymore, we're going to arizona." kai breaks the news, he waits for their reaction. the twins just look at him. "so get to packing after this."

"why?" elena asks first. the siblings share a look like what the fuck is kai on? "to watch ray be a nba star."

"OHH bet I wanna go see him." emren gets hyped up. he shakes his sister's shoulders who is still looking at them weirdly. "you ready ej?"

elena wears a nervous expression. "what do I tell devin?" kai rolls his eyes, "that he's toxic as fuck and you wanna break up."

ej shakes her head. she knew kai didn't like her boyfriend. he used to like devin a lot at first, but overtime the relationship changed and so did his feelings towards the boy.

it wasn't that devin was toxic, he just had really bad jealousy issues. he knew elena was pretty, he didn't trust any boys around her.

kai didn't care though. he loved ej like a little sister, he's known the siblings since they were 12, and he knew what they deserved. in his eyes, devin wasn't it for elena anymore.

"alright i'm down too." she finally caved. the boys high five eachother, both excited for the trip. elena did want to go, but deep down she worried for devin's reaction.

an:
first chapter guyss. heads up rn, I might delete it in a couple chapters if im not feeling it.
but I have a couple chapters written already so if I do actually like it then it will be more mature then snooze. a lottt more mature feelings and situations.
nothing freaky though 🙅‍♀️, if that's what yall were thinking.