twenty one'

Heavy
cause I don't wanna be in love with another, even in another life

nelson and elena greeted nelson's channel, he was filming a video for his youtube channel of the ohio tournament.

after him and lavar wrestled over a smushed cookie, nelson grabbed elena's hand and started leading her out the door with choppa and lavar following after.

"we're gonna go shadowbox some random kids" nelson turned around to inform the camera, wag was filming for him.

elena let go of his hand right before they walked in, just to not put anything in public. as soon as the fans saw the group, they immediately started screaming.

elena wandered off to take pictures with fans who yelled out her name, while nelson and choppa started choosing kids to shadowbox.

"you're so pretty!" a girl told elena after she posed for a photo. ej put a hand to her heart in admiration, she pulled the girl in for a hug "thank you, you're beautiful!"

the girl and her friends started squealing causing elena to laugh, she flashed them a smile before moving on to others.

she continued taking pictures with fans from all sides of the gym before nelson came running over to her, he grabbed her hand quickly and took off, pulling her along.

they finally reached to where two boys stood on the other side of the barriers. "I got a new tag team partner" he gestured over to elena.

the boys nodded "alright bet let's go" the first boy and nelson went first, he turned his head right which is where nelson pointed.

"let's go" nelson slapped elena's hand for it to be her turn. she pointed right then up, the boy went the same ways.

she smiled, getting a little excited over being right. she slapped nelson's hand to tag him in again. he ended up winning, making the two hit a celebration.

as soon as the group makes it back out the gym and out of everyone's view, nelson immediately latches his arm to elena's waist, guiding her back to the room.

"damn nelson, she ain't going nowhere" lavar joked, he enjoyed seeing how close those two were, it's a weird feeling to finally see nelson falling for someone.

"I know, I just gotta make sure" nelson replied, he held on to her tighter, elena realized physical touch was definitely his love language.

"hey don't do that!" elena slapped nelson's hand away, he continued trying to tickle her despite getting hit multiple times.

nelson laughed as elena turned red and couldn't contain her laughter "don't do what?" he played dumb, finally letting her go.

elena gathered herself together, she turned towards the fans behind them who all had their phones out recording.

she sighed, her and nelson were sitting together on the bench. elena did really like nelson, but she just wasn't ready for the whole media to know. that little interaction is going to cause so many rumors and assumptions.

"ignore them" nelson told her, he noticed how she was looking at them. he trusted elena, but still he wasn't about to let people scare her away.

elena listened and turned her attention back to the game. all she could think about is what she's going to do about all the posts later.

"what's wrong with you?" lavar questioned as he walked into the living room where elena was laying her head on nelson's lap. nelson looked down at her then back at lavar "she just missed me so much."

elena side eyed nelson causing lavar to point a finger at her "you're wrongggg ej" the two started to giggle as nelson threw a confused look "huh? what did she do?"

he leaned down and grabbed elena's face, turning it so she can face him. "what did you do ej?" he asked, his hands not releasing grip.

she grinned guiltily "nothing, I swear" nelson looked back to lavar who shrugged "hey if she said she didn't do nothing then she didn't" he grabbed his phone charger from the wall and walked out the door after side eyeing them one last time.

elena burst out laughing while nelson just stared at her "what's funny?" he asked sarcastically, elena reached up to him and rubbed his chin with her thumb like she always does "nothing, nothing."

nelson playfully rolled his eyes "it's always nothing huh?" she nodded "I have to keep it mysterious" ej replied, knowing she wasn't believable at all.

"whateverrrr" he replied in a mocking tone while shaking his head "mysterious my fucking ass."

"are you going back to atlanta after this? before we go to toronto?" he asked, switching the convo. elena thought about it for second before shaking her head no.

"no we're going back to houston" she gasped out of nowhere, like she came up with an amazing idea "we should hangout!" she told him.

nelson instantly smiled, he agreed with her. the two started talking about everything they wanted to do. they made plans to go to the rodeo, to bake, to hoop together.

but all nelson could think about was how bad he wanted to kiss her. they haven't before, and he knows he should wait till the right time but the thought was never ending.

when will the right time come?

an:
short chapter guys sadly
i have so many idea but im not motivated to write at allll, I have twenty two almost ready and ik how im gonna write twenty three sooo hopefully they're out soon