four'

Margaret
baby if your love is in trouble. when you know, you know

kai, emren, and elena arrived back at the gym for rwe game three. this time saying hi to the fans, and stopping for pictures as much as they could.

the crowds' cheers grew louder as they became visible on the court. nelson's face lit up when he saw her.

he had forgotten to ask for her number the night they talked, so he was determined to receive it today.

nelson dabbed up the three, he held elena's hand a bit longer than the others, which she noticed.

once she greeted everyone, ej sat on the bench as she did the last time she was there. she cheered on the team, and interacted with fans at the appropriate moments.

after awhile, nelson makes his way over, taking the seat next to her. "are you hot again?" she asks him. nelson chuckles "lowkey, everyone's sweating. it's like community air up in here." he shakes his head.

elena laughs, making him smile wider. nelson studies her, he takes in all her features. "is that your natural hair?"  he asks, referring to her long curls.

ej picks up a piece of her hair and starts inspecting the ends. "yeah, it's kinda of dead though so don't look at it too long." nelson is quick to reassure her "no no it looks good, I was just asking."

she opens her mouth to respond but instantly stops herself. elena looks behind her, noticing some fans looking... and recording. the girl turns back around, deciding not to answer.

did she want to risk getting in trouble by talking another boy? no. did she genuinely like the fact that nelson said her hair looks good? yes. which is exactly why she got up.

nelson's gaze followed her as she walked away. he started overthinking to himself, wondering if he did something wrong.

elena joined kai next to the table, he checked to make sure she was okay before filling her in on his thoughts about the game. but all she could think about was the texts she would be getting later.

rod wave elite ended up losing, which meant kai and the twins would be leaving early the next day. elena laid in her assigned hotel bed, she had just gotten out the shower and honestly she was really tired.

the only thing keeping me her from going to sleep was devin. as you can guess, he'd seen more clips.

devin❣️

you're still continue talking to him? really ej.
I tell you im bothered by something and you just don't care.

i'm sorry. he sat by me and we talked for less than two minutes. I promise it wasn't anything. I won't talk to him anymore, we leave tomorrow.

idc how long it was for. I don't want you interacting with him at all elena.

okay, I won't.

I don't want to have to keep telling you over and over. please listen.

I am
im going to sleep devin
goodnight

goodnight
I love you

I love you too.

elena stared at the ceiling. another boy gone. but it was different, she didn't want to stop talking to nelson. the big question, is she going to listen?

kai set his suitcase on the floor. he threw himself on his bed, experiencing very bad jet lag. "guys, we just got back to the crib. the twins are in their room, probably already asleep." he yawns, sitting upright.

"they leave back home for houston in a couple days, so im gonna try to spend some time with them before they have to go."

kai looks around, not knowing what to say anymore. "but i'll catch yall later, im gonna get some sleep cause im tired as fuck. I had a good time in arizona with ray, watching him in action. bye guys, remember God did."

while, nelson scrolled on his phone. but it didn't work. no matter what he did, he couldn't get her out his mind. he thought they were doing good, but no, she walked off mid conversation.

he thought about reasons why, but then he realized. nelson audibly lets out a deep breath. she has a boyfriend. the boyfriend she always fails to mention, the boyfriend he always forgets about.

an:
short but it's okay
how do yall feel?
elena better choose her actions wisely.