fourteen'

Let the Light in
cause I love to love to love to love you

"but do you see yourself like getting over him anytime soon?" nelson asked elena who stood next to him, they were both making slime on her kitchen island. the boy was feeling extra nosey, wanting to know all her thoughts on now being single.

elena shrugged "I don't know, probably not." she didn't really want to talk about the breakup anymore, she had been filling nelson in on everything that took place that painful night, it took a couple days for her to actually open up and let him know.

nelson could tell that she was beginning to get tired of it too so he just nodded in understanding without a word.

elena adds blue dye to her slime but she then gets irritated when it's not coming out the color she wants. "this is making me mad." she let out, kneading her slime aggressively.

nelson watches her with a smile on his face, but that causes him to get distracted from his own in front of him. he looks down at his hands and gasps, he couldn't get it off of his hands.

"ej... ej... ej!" elena finally snaps her head towards him to see what he wants. she catches a glimpse of his hands as well and immediately her mouth drops.

she starts to laugh as nelson visibly freaks out. "help me please" he holds out his stuck together hands to her, ej puts her own slime down and goes to help nelson.

"I knew this was gonna happen" she continues laughing, nelson's face starts to soften up as the slime starts coming off. "I was scared for a second" he sighs.

elena puts it on the table and tells him to add more activator, he obliges and gets to work. "how come yours looks better? that's not supposed to happen."

"it is supposed to happen. you're just not a slime maker like me" nelson pauses to side eye her before he starts laughing "alright ej don't even talk anymore."

she laughs too and plays with her perfectly made slime in his face while he still struggles with his, just to get under his skin. nelson stops and fully turns towards her, he takes her hands in his and puts on the best innocent face he can.

"ej? will you please please please make my slime for me?" he continues putting on his puppy dog pout making elena cringe out. "I will if you stop doing that face."

nelson starts to celebrate as he gives her a very obnoxious hug. "thank you, i appreciate you. word to my mother." both of the teenagers go silent before they burst out laughing again. "what the fuck?" elena lets out between laughs, "don't ever say that again."

"ELLLLL" niles called out for the girl by her nickname that only the neumann family calls her. the young boy stood in her bathroom, trying to find a product for his hair since they both had curls.

unfortunately for him, nelson appears at the door instead. "what do you need?" he raises an eyebrow, wondering why he needed her.

niles tries to shoo his brother off. "uhmm I didn't call you, I called elena." nelson looks him up and down, ready to give a smart comeback.

"you can go now" niles tells him with sass in his voice. "the fuck?" nelson ignores him and moves to sit on the counter.

a couple seconds later, elena finally walks into the bathroom. "what's up niles?" she knew he would need help when she gave him permission to use anything he wanted for his hair.

niles points at all of her curl products overwhelmed. "they all say different things and look different, I don't know what to use." nelson starts checking them out as well, "use this" he gives niles a random bottle.

"don't use that." elena stops him and puts it back, nelson grins thinking he almost got away with it, while niles just rolls his eyes at his brother. "you can get out."

nelson throws him a look "this is elena's bathroom, for your information, you can't kick me out." he tells niles matter of factly.

niles taps elena on her arm, "ej kick him out." he points to nelson with a straight face, ej mentally face palms "you guys can get along, you'll be alright."

elena starts taking out the items she's going to use for niles's hair while nelson sticks out his tongue to his younger brother without her looking.

"LOOK EL!" niles points to his brother who quickly turns his face back to normal, leaving elena confused when she finally turns to look at him.

"huh?" she questions, not seeing anything wrong. nelson shakes his head "bro's on something, don't listen to him." ej turns back around to be met with an angry looking niles.

"liar." he let out with a glare. elena and nelson both make eye contact, a smirk forming on both of their faces. "okay i'm sorry niles."

"you better be."

an:
well that's that