𝟭.𝟭𝟮

chapter 1

chapter 1.12: more revelations?

12: more revelations?

‧₊˚˚‧₊

ARIANA KNEW WHAT she had to do, she had spent the last day pretty much talking it out with her mom, her other friends, close older cast mates and now she knew she had to do it.

no more lies, she was going to tell gracie how she feels, even though she knew it's not reciprocated.

she accepted it, and wanted to just get over her already and go back to being bestfriends.

her palms were sweaty, as she knocked on gracie's door, anticipating gracie to slam the door in her face, but instead she gave her a smile and pulled ariana in for a hug.

"i missed you so much."gracie squeals as seeing her bestfriend was finally ready to talk.

ariana gives her a weak smile, "i missed you too, look, uh, we need to talk."

gracie nods sincerely as ariana greets her mom and they both go up to her room.

"so, whats up?" gracie questions.

ariana lets out a shaky breath, before admitting it all,

"gracie. i like you, like i LIKE you, i dont know since when, but i have for a while, and at some point i thought maybe it felt like you did too, like when we both were playing spin the bottle in 7th grade but it was literally just us two and we kissed, remember that? and you said you were bisexual after watching a billie ellish music video with me and i always thought maybe in some way, maybe we'd end up together but then walker appears out of nowhere and i see now that you want him, and i think thats why i was so jealous. because you weren't just my bestfriend, you were more than that. but now i realise that i cant keep living like this, getting sick to my stomach when i see you kiss walker on the cheek, and think nothing when i do the same to you, so as a bestfriend, i want us to keep that, no more feelings whatsoever, because i know that you don't feel the same for me, and thats okay."