𝟯.𝟭𝟮

chapter 3

chapter 3.12: sacred promises

12: sacred promises

‧₊˚˚‧₊

SEASON TWO, was pretty much wrapped up. it was now january and walker's sixteenth birthday was only a day away.

gracie was stressed, not knowing if her gift was too soon. they had been officially dating for three months but gracie knew more than ever walker was the only one for her.

"so this is your last day being fifteen." gracie stated as she played with walkers hair as he laid his head on her lap.

they were finally done with filming and were simply enjoying their last day on set.

walker hummed contently with a smile on his face. he was about to fall asleep.

gracie stared at the blonde boy with admiration. one glimpse at them and anyone could tell they were in love.

walker had helped gracie learn to love herself again, she wasn't afraid to talk to him about her problems because he'd somehow always magically find a solution.

and gracie had helped walker not be afraid of being himself, he was never too annoying for her, he was just the perfect amount. he was able to be himself around her and she'd accept him with open arms.

"alright lovebirds, we gotta go now, say your final goodbyes to this place until season three." charlie called out.

gracie nodded as she shook walker lightly to wake him up.

he groaned groggily before opening his eyes to gracie smiling.

"you look happy." he says.

"im always happy when im with you." she replies.

walker raised his head up and kissed her, grinning.

gracie kissed him back before charlie called them out again this time yelling, "WE GOTTA GO STOP KISSING FOR FUCKS SAKE!"