𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

‧₊˚˚‧₊

is it over now?
no...

FIVE YEARS LATER ...

it was the actual final last day of being on the percy jackson and olympians set.

five seasons later, and it was a wrap. percy and annabeth got their happily ever after and so did aurora and leo.

gracie and walker were now in their early twenties, their love still as strong as it was when they were sixteen.

of course they still had some ups and downs, but they worked on communicating and solving rather than shutting down and distancing.

their promise rings had stayed on their fingers ever since walker's sixteenth. they were a symbol of their love for each other but also how they knew each other like an open book.

everyone knew walker and gracie were soulmates; they had such a deep emotional tie with each other. it was unbreakable.

today was the final filming day of their percy jackson life, right now they were filming the scene of annabeth and percy sitting by the lake after the war, however walker had a little bit of a surprise up his sleeve.

"you are so not making this easy," percy complained as annabeth grinned,

"i will never make things easy for you seaweed brain." and with that their lips collapsed into a gentle but passionate kiss. percy's heart felt like it was melting.

it could've lasted forever but they was a loud uproar of cheering behind them as percy groaned.

clarisse, aurora and leo led the rally of campers who were clapping.

walker mouthed something to leah and winked before walking up to gracie.

gracie looked at him confused, this wasn't in the script...

but once he got down on one knee, she started to realise what was happening.

the whole group of castmates, including the ones who weren't in the scene, producers, directors, and even rick had all surrounded them in a circle.

"gracie." walker looked up at the girl of his dreams. her brown eyes filled to the brim with tears, tears of joy.

walker cleared his throat, pushing back his own tears, "we started dating when we were just silly teenagers, i know we had some rough patches, but look at us. we made it. five years ago, you gave me a promise ring, and today im keeping that promise and making you mine forever after. me and you, its a forever thing. i have known it, i love you and i want nothing more in this world but to marry you. so will you marry me, gracie rosette leblanc?"

gracie couldnt even see walker as rivers of tears fell from her brown eyes, clouding her vision.

this was everything to her and more, her heart, her mind and her body all knew the same answer.

"y-yes, yes of course, i love you." she stammers quickly as cheers erupt from the crowd around them. walker grins putting the actual engagement ring on top of her promise one.

he picks her up suddenly, kissing her like the world was collapsing and the only thing that mattered was her. that she was here, with him, loving him.

what was supposed to be just a cover of a delusional little love song posted on instagram, turned into the rollercoaster ride story of walker and gracie.

they were glad to have taken the risk.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

i yap:

it's over now 😞