𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙄𝙄. ᯓ★

"watch this be the wrong thing, classic

god, im jumping in the deep end,
its more fun to swim in,
heard the risk is drowning,
but im gonna take it."

‧₊˚˚‧₊

GRACIE AND ARIANA have spent time strengthening their friendhsip, no obstacles so far since walker was gone.

ariana had felt less attracted to gracie in that way and saw her more in her bestfriend light.

gracie was the same, but things with walker had been a bit rockier the last 2 months, she wish she knew why, but with walker it always seemed very unexpected.

but summer was approaching fast, and the two had been confirmed to be casted to work on percy jackson and the olympians season 2, which started filming in august.

gracie was casted to play aurora swan, child of aphrodite; cabin 10. she was going to be an extra main character, being on the quest in season 2, and a huge role in forthcoming chapters.

ariana was casted to play elena di angelo, child of hades: cabin 13. she was going to not have a super huge role this season in particular but will be extremely important in the hopefully forthcoming seasons. ariana was okay with that though, as she already had quite a few projects to work on already, some of which wouldve indefinitely clashed with pjo if she was a bigger role this season.

they were both super excited for august where they were going to be on set and filming in vancouver, canada.

but as relationships grow between certain people, some jealousy returns, and this time it might get really messy.

like messy to the point things that were never even established, get broken up.

‧₊˚˚‧₊

i yap:
are weee excitedddd
(you shouldn't be)