𝟯.𝟵

chapter 3

chapter 3.9: three words, eight letters, one big risk

9: three words, eight letters, one big risk

‧₊˚˚‧₊

THE NEXT FEW DAYS of filming were very rough, for some unknown reason to gracie, walker was still acting off, even though he assured her he wasn't upset about her drunken words, gracie couldn't shake off the feeling that he was lying and it was still bugging him.

his emotions seemed more intense lately, especially when filming their scenes too.

"percy we have to save grover!" aurora scolded

"and tyson! why are you forgetting about tyson?"

" well grovers more important right now!"

"oh really? or is it because when someone doesn't fit to your beauty queen standards you dismiss them like theyre nothing?"

aurora was taken aback, she couldn't believe the words that cane our of percys mouth. he was meant to be her friend.

"percy, you of all people know i am not like my mother."

"maybe you are."

"you don't mean that."

"well, i do."

"AND CUT!" the director says, "great work guys, walker love that raw emotion bud." he praises but walker just nods and walks off to recharge himself.

gracie did the same, she thought maybe it was best to give walker some space, clearly thats what he was asking for.

everyone else though was confused, how did the two of them go from being in love to acting like they hated each other in the span of two seconds?

"do you think walker got a new girl again?" leah suggests.

"why do you have no faith in my boy? what if gracie got with like mason thames or something?" aryan clapped back.