𝟮.𝟯

chapter 2

chapter 2.3: please leave me stranded its so romantic!!!

3: please leave me stranded its so romantic!!!

‧₊˚˚‧₊

BACK AT THE HOTEL, gracie knew she had many questions to ask ariana and was hoping to finally get some alone time to catch up and be like 'hey so when did you and dior start eating each others faces off in disneyland!'

but of course, luck was never on gracie's side.

"hey cici i've already talked to leah about it and she didn't mind but um- im going to be switching rooms with her and staying with dior, i mean we've only got six more days and you know i kind of wanted to spent it both her, if thats okay?" ariana states as gracie just bores her eyes into her soul.

"so you guys are like girlfriends then?" she blurted out completely ignoring what ariana had said.

"uh, well after disneyland, yeah i guess so?" ariana answered kind of unsure herself.

"okay, have fun, don't do anything i wouldnt." gracie mutters as ariana smiles and walks out with her baggage to relocate.

a few minutes later, leah walks in, looking really tired.

"hey gracie! im gonna crash out like right now! goodnight!" and with that she conked out onto what was ariana's bed.

gracie sighs as she murmurs a 'goodnight' back and walks out of the room, she remembered what walker had said about the rooftop being theirs for the week.

she got into the elevator in her literal pajamas and pressed the highest button.

as the elevator dinged open, gracie almost forgot how to breathe at the sight.

the entire city scape of california, the nearby beach, the hollywood sign, the landscape looked particularly breathtaking at night.

america truly never slept.

gracie leaned towards the railings and just overlooked the city, her mind pondered with a million thoughts.

gracie was level 1000 thought daughter.