𝟮.𝟲

chapter 2

chapter 2.6: is she prettier than she was on the internet?

6: is she prettier than she was on the internet?

‧₊˚˚‧₊

WALKER AND GRACE, had found themselves to actually be enjoying each others company alot more than planned, over the past week they had gone out everyday, doing something fun and carefree, just like teenagers should be.

they were about to go skydiving at one point but decided to leave that for maybe another day...

walker was really glad to spend time with grace, she didn't prod questions about gracie every two seconds and actually helped ease the blonde boys mind of thinking about her.

after watching their marvel movie marathon, grace got up to leave and hugged walker.

he wrapped his arms around her taking in her cherry blossom scent and the way her long auburn red, almost ginger looking hair fell into effortless curls.

as they pulled away she smiled, her one unique dimple on her left cheek making an appearance as her bright green eyes studied walkers face like it was a map.

he started to notice the small details on her face, like the way her nose was perfectly upturned at the top, the beauty spot just underneath her lip, the way her lips had a strong cupids bow and were so lusciously plump and pink.

he was broken out of his trance as she spoke, "take a picture it'll last longer walkie," he blushed a little as she laughed before playfully shoving him away as she waved a final goodbye and left.

she was beautiful.

but did he think she was more beautiful than gracie?

ᯓ★

gracie had been keeping it together just fine!

she dropped about 7 kilograms in the span of um a week! (im not american so i use kilograms. i have  no idea how you guys measure weight)