𝟮.𝟭

chapter 2

chapter 2.1: that funny feeling

1: that funny feeling

‧₊˚˚‧₊

"DISNEY LAND?" gracie asks bewildered.

walker flashed a teethy laugh, "yes disney land."

"okay so in two weeks, were all going to disney land and we all have VIP passes to any ride?" gracie confirms for the millionth time.

she never knew how great percy jackson fame was.

"yes! i am so excited!" walker squeals like a child. gracie smiles at this.

they hadn't seen each other for the last two months or so, living off mostly daily facetimes after school and sometimes all night on weekends.

but things felt a little different lately, maybe its the way gracie would immediately ghost walker whenever she was with ariana, trying to give her gracies full attention so things didn't wound up like last time.

or maybe its the way gracie wouldn't say the 'l' word back to walker even when he was just saying it in a non romantic way.

for whatever reason it was, gracie was pulling back alot, which started to worry walker and make him doubt if she even liked him as much as he did.

anywho, after their call gracie decided to go annoy jules to take her and ariana out for icecream.

of course jules obliged, seeing as in two months her sister would be gone for however long filming took.

"soo hows walker?" jules asks as they drive to ariana's house to pick her up.

"u-uhm, yeah its good," gracie answers quickly. "please don't talk about walker when ariana's around."

"what? gigi, its been a few months since that whole thing, im pretty sure she's over it now." jules laughs at gracie's sudden seriousness.

"i know, but like you know i just don't want us arguing again over boys." gracie states as jules nods.

"hi ari!" gracie greets her bestfriend, pulling her in to a hug.

"hi cici!" ariana hugs back, with a warm smile.

things were much better between them now, thankfully.

and ariana had even found someone new.

"dude you know i just wish i could work with gracie abrams, thats like my biggest dream." gracie starts to yap.

ariana hums in agreement, "your voices would work so well together, and like imagine gracie abrams featuring gracie leblanc, thats like so cute!"

the two fall into a complete yap session even after they get their icecream.

suddenly ariana's phone rings.

she looks at the notification with a huge grin on her face, before answering.

"heyy, im out for icecream right now with gracie, whats up?" ariana speaks into her phone.

"ohh okay thats all good, call me later tho?" a familiar voice from the other side of the phone speaks.

"okay talk later baby." ariana grins before ending the call.

gracie didn't know why the pet name ariana had just called this mystery person kind of annoyed her, but it did.

"who was that?" gracie questions, wondering who has got her bestfriend smiling so much.

ariana hesitates for a second, "oh, um it's just dior."

"oh okay." gracie responds before they fall into a silence.

gracie's stomach twisted a little bit.

probably just the icecream right?

nope, gracie's not lactose intolerant.

it was that feeling.

that reallly ugly feeling

jealousy.

‧₊˚˚‧₊

i yap:

LOL

chat am i evil