Making a hobbit blush

(Before this chapter starts: feminism, girl boss queen, women's rights

(Before this chapter starts: feminism, girl boss queen, women's rights. -thank you for your time)

The early light of dawn filters through the trees, the forest taking on a soft, mystical quality. The once menacing tree trunks now look gentle, the shadows from the night before receding. The air is crisp, a hint of dew resting on the grass. The sounds of the forest are starting to awaken - the chirping of birds, the rustling of leaves in the breeze.

Frodo, having woken up early, decides to go for a walk through the forest. He meanders through the trees, his mind lost in thought, a book clutched in his hand. As he walks, the forest slowly comes awake around him, creatures stirring and sunlight starting to filter through the leaves, creating a soft, magical atmosphere.

Suddenly, Frodo spots a lump against a large tree in the distance. Curious, he walks closer, and realizing it's a sleeping figure, he gently approaches.

As Frodo approaches the sleeping figure, he can't help but notice how lovely she looks. Her features are soft and delicate, and the morning light filtering through the trees casts a gentle glow on her face, making her look almost ethereal. She looks peaceful, her chest rising and falling with each shallow breath.

Frodo stands there a moment longer, looking down at her, a strange fascination taking hold.

Frodo looks down at her, taking in her appearance. She's obviously human, and her dress is fine-made, a bit too nice for the woods. He'd place her in a higher socioeconomic status, given the quality of her clothes.

What is a human doing here, in a forest in the middle of nowhere? Frodo can't help but be puzzled by her presence, but he doesn't want to wake her yet. She looks so peaceful.

Frodo continues to look at the sleeping figure, a frown creasing his brow. She's clearly not a local, and her clothing hints at some level of wealth. But what's she doing in the middle of the forest, alone?

Frodo glances around, taking note of his surroundings. The forest is quiet, the only noise is the occasional chirping of birds and the rustle of leaves. The sun is climbing higher in the sky, bathing the forest in a soft, golden light.

Looking down at the sleeping figure, he frowns. Bree is the only human settlement nearby, he reasons to himself. So it's reasonable to assume she's from there. But it still doesn't explain why she's out here, alone. It's dangerous for anyone, let alone a woman, to be out in the woods by herself.

Frodo takes a moment to look down at the sleeping figure, taking in her features. In the soft morning light, she looks even more striking than before. Her delicate features are accentuated by the sun filtering through the trees, casting a warm glow over her face.

His eyes linger on her face, studying her. He's struck by how pretty she is, her skin smooth and flawless, her lips a soft pink. She looks almost otherworldly, like a faerie nymph in a forest clearing.