Getting very close(S)

The morning sunlight filters through the windows of the Hobbit hole, casting a warm, cozy glow over the small room

The morning sunlight filters through the windows of the Hobbit hole, casting a warm, cozy glow over the small room. In the corner, you lie asleep, your body relaxed and your hair slightly disheveled from the previous night's sleep. About a month has passed since your arrival, and some changes are evident. The room is tidier, a sign of increased activity. There is also a sense of familiarity and routine that comes with time spent in one place.

The soft sound of Frodo's breathing breaks the silence in the room, a comforting reminder of his presence. Slowly, you begin to stir, your eyes fluttering open as you gradually awaken from your slumber. As you become aware of your surroundings, you can't help but feel a sense of belonging and a strange comfort in this small Hobbit hole.

you feel a sense of routine and daily routine slowly taking shape. Time, though not always obvious in the confines of the Hobbit hole, has passed. A month has gone by since you first stepped foot inside this cozy little shelter. Over the month, you have found a sense of fondness for both Frodo and Samwise, each in different ways.

 Frodo's gentle and caring nature has stirred feelings of affection and loyalty in you, making it difficult to deny a budding love for the Hobbit. On the other hand, your interactions with Samwise have revealed a kind, friendly, and loyal spirit, making him a steadfast companion.

As time passes, you can't help but notice a peculiar dynamic in the Hobbit hole. Frodo and Samwise don't explicitly keep other Hobbits away, but there seems to be an unspoken understanding between them and other members of the community. Whenever other Hobbits come to visit, Frodo or Samwise discreetly excuse you from the conversation or find a way to distract you from the interactions. 

The reason for this is unclear, but the pattern is apparent. You can't help but feel a mix of curiosity and confusion as you observe this pattern. Frodo and Samwise's behavior is subtle, yet deliberate, suggesting a deliberate effort to keep you somewhat isolated or at least separate from the main conversations. It's as if they want to keep you shielded from something, or perhaps they're trying to protect you in their way. As this pattern continues throughout the month, you can't help but ponder the reasons behind Frodo and Sam's actions. You find yourself contemplating the possible reasons for their behavior, which leads to a series of thoughts and questions.

Why are they so intent on keeping me isolated from others in the Hobbit community?

Could it be because of my human heritage?

Or is there something else at play that I haven't yet understood?

As you consider your vast knowledge of the world, you can't help but feel a sense of fascination and curiosity. You know so much about its history, but when it comes to understanding the nuances and complexities of its customs, you feel a bit perplexed. you start to think about the upcoming journey, you imagine the feeling of walking for a whole month, using tree roots as makeshift pillows for a brief rest. The thought of finally reaching Rivendell and encountering the magnificent elves gives you a sense of excitement and purpose. However, leaving the hobbits behind feels like a difficult decision to make.