9. Hey There, Princess

(Natalie's POV)

I take what feels like the fastest shower of my life, quickly washing only my body and hair. Thankfully, I found a few miniature-size bottles of shampoo and body wash along with a stack of towels, all stored in a medium-sized bin near the shower stalls.

By the time I'm all rinsed off, I shut the shower off and ring my hair out, twisting it in a knot. I grab my towel and quickly dry off, then shake out my hair and quickly dab it with the towel. As I throw my hair back, I wrap the wet towel loosely around myself. I sigh as I notice it barely covers down to my thighs.

Oh well.

I need to hurry and go get dressed before any of the other transfers come back in here.

I walk back into the room where the beds are and tuck the corner of my towel inside, right in between my breasts.

As I lift my head to look up where my bed is, I gasp loudly and jolt back, causing my body to almost jump out of its own fucking skin. The sight of the unexpected figure sitting on my bed just about gives me a damn heart attack!

"Hey there, Princess."

As I struggle to catch my breath, Eric sits nonchalantly with his foot up on my bed, leaning back against the wall. He has the widest smirk in the world plastered on his face.

I instantly pull my towel tighter to me and try to cover myself up as best as I can.

What the fuck is he doing in here?

"You look surprised to see me," Eric says, sounding quite amused. He thinks this is funny.

I study his face for a moment while I stay put, not moving even a centimeter.

I don't trust him for shit.

The creepy, devilish smile on his face tells me that him being here is no coincidence at all. He must have followed me in here.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, loud and bluntly.

I hear his deep chuckle from across the way.

"Come here," he says calmly. He waves his hand towards him. "I want to talk to you."

I stay in my place, not trusting him or his hidden motives. I don't get why he's here. Is this some kind of form of intimidation? Surely, he knew I'd come out here half-naked. My clothes are obviously on my bed right next to him. So, what? Is this about to turn into some sexual harassment?

"I said," Eric says sternly. "Come. Here."

Judging by his authoritative tone, this isn't a game. It's an order. I slowly but hesitantly step closer in the direction of my bed, keeping my eyes on the leaders' with every further step I take. I tightly cling on to my short towel, afraid that at any second it'll flash more skin, or body parts for that matter.

It takes me several seconds to approach the area in front of him, but when I finally do, I notice him playing with something black in his right hand. All sense of fear goes away, and anger takes over me as I suddenly realize what it is.

"Is that my bra?!" I raise my voice.

Eric looks down at my black bra in his hand. "Oh, yeah." He flips it over and looks on the back. "Nice D-cup by the way." A fresh smirk appears across his face.

Without thinking, I instinctively reach forward to snatch it out of his hand. He pulls it back and grabs on to the front of my towel, making me suddenly gasp and freeze up.