Naked

Torn, Natalie Imbruglia- Performed by Rachel Berry
Doomsday, Lizzy Mcapline- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Centrefold/Hot In Herre, The J. Geils Band/ Nelly- Performed by New Directions Boys
A Thousand Years, Christina Perri- Performed by Marley Rose and Jake Puckerman
Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself), Neyo- Performed by Jake Puckerman
Love Song, Sara Barielles- Performed by Quinn Fabray, Rachel Berry and Santana Lopez
Giants, Dermot Kennedy- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Quinn Fabray
In The Kitchen, Renee Rapp- Performed by Santana Lopez
Maroon, Taylor Swift- Performed by Quinn Fabray
This Is The New Year, A Great Big World- Performed by New Directions

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Naked

Nick was sat with his head against the cold glass, his eyes fluttering open and close. He desperately tried to not give into the sleep that he oh so evidently needed. He was in the back of a taxi on the way to a villa in Greece. Exhaustion had well and truly kicked in, the reality of travelling across Europe settling in. His eyes finally shut, the long awaited slumber he needed was nearly upon him, that was until his phone vibrated loudly. He jolted in his chair, having to apologise to the taxi driver who slammed his brakes down.
He yawns, looking down at his phone seeing that Sam had sent him a news article, he read the title and rubbed his eyes making sure he'd read it correctly.

'Disgraced Dalton Dopers'

Immediately he rang the boy, wanting to find out what on earth was happening.

Nick: "Sam what the hell... how... what happened?"

Nick can hear Sam speaking, but not to him, "Shhh everyone it's my best friend Nick not yours Finn mine."

Sam: "Henners my man... my best friend... future best man at my wedding..."

Nick: "Evans I love you too but just tell me what's going on!"

Sam: "Well your on loud speaker... but basically we meaning me... and Blaine saved us and now we can perform at regionals."

Nick: "Yes you boys smashed it. But how are you going to pay for it?"

Finn: "We're working on it Henners!"

"Hmm I totally wish he was here for the calander he puts the f in fine." Nick hears a girls voice. He then hears another agreeing with the previous statement, "Amen sister he is the hottest piece of ass that ever walked McKinley high... if I was Quinn Fabray I never would've let him go."

Nick: "Ladies as flattered as I am... I feel slightly uncomfortable. I love you all and hopefully see you soon. Good work Evans and Blaine."

Nick goes to hang up but then remembers something,

"Sam take me off loudspeaker and hand the phone to Joe please."

There's slight rustling on the other end of the line.

Joe: "Hi... it's um it's Joe."

Nick: "Listen here teen Jesus I let it slide with you trying to kiss Quinn last year, but I don't want my baby cousin crying in the phone to me ever again. Are we understood?"

Joe: "It was a..."

Nick: "Are we understood?"

Joe: "We're understood."