14

The song playing in the background was so beautiful.. wonder if her Mom also choose that song..

When times get rough
And your dreams just fall apart
Just reach out and I'll be around go understand..

He couldn't think of anything, while slowly walking down the aisle of their garden wedding, so he can hear every single words of that song.. He saw the visitors from the back stating at he tried not to look at anyone, afraid that one of them might be that asshole who will only mock him.
So he focused on the song and that wedding singer was so good, his voice is beautiful and deep, it do complement what's he's singing.. And anyone who knows the message of the song could actually think.. The Couple is really inlove with each other..
Jungkook sadly smirk by the thought ..

When you stumble and fall
And you need a shoulder to lean on
All you have to do is call and I'll be there with a helping hand..

Seokjin almost wanted to tear up, from the moment Jimin called the wedding singer, Jin was restless.. nervous.. excited.. guilty-
He doesn't know!
Kim Taehyung was singing their favorite song in his wedding- but not in their dream wedding!

Voo... I'm sorry, will ever forgive me after this?

Taehyung was staring at him like he do.. they're been staring at each other.. until Jungkook and his father reach the altar..

"Kim Seokjin, Please take care of my son"

That moment Jungkook didn't want to let go of his Father's hand .

"Son.. go ahead"

Seokjin  nods and bowed before, taking Jungkook's hand and walked him in front of the altar..

That was the least he expected.. The asshole!
Now he hate his life even more!
His eyes almost popping out the moment he seen his Groom.. his hands was cold and trembling ..
Seokjin glanced at him with his usual narrowed dark diamond eyes.

So you're marrying the whore..

Screaming at the back of Jungkook's confused mind..

Us.. we are the one whose hurting our selves..

The ceremony ended. And the song played again, as soon as the singer sang again Jungkook saw Seokjin staring at the one singing like no one is there..
Actually they are staring at each other

In every step you made
In every road you take
Do t be afraid to follow your dreams

Finally Seokjin takes his handa and walk to the aisle while everyone showering them those petals..

For my love~
Will~see ~you ~through ~~

Taehyung put down the mic and leave the stage.. Jimin followed him inside

****

"Tae!"
Tae stop running , Jimin walked fast to him, pulling him in warm hug..
"Chim"
"It's okay.. I'm here Tae"
Tae let his tears fall and start crying on Jimin's shoulder
"It's over"
"Shhhh, let me bring you somewhere-"

"Babe!"
Both of them turned at their back
It was Seokjin hurrying..

"Hyung ? What are you doing here?"
"Babe.."
Seokjin run on Taehyung and pulled him to hug tightly.. "forgive me babe.. it wasn't my plan. It's just happen, I was caught up. I'm sorry. I will fix everything and end this thing as soon as possible~ I promise"

Jimin saw Jungkook coming.. eyes on them

"Hyung, we need to go please, let him go"
Jimin told them as Jungkook stopped and stand meters away watching his husband hugging another man
Tae open his eyes and the first thing he saw was his boyfriend's husband standing there.

Now Jungkook understand why the singer was emotional ally singing that song..

"So you're boyfriend's? "
He asked.. That made Seokjin let go of Tae and turn at him..

"Is that your theme song? You requested your boyfriend to sing that on our wedding? Awww so sweet"

" Shut up!"
Seokjin glared at him, Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest and smirked

" Really? You're asking me to shut up?"

"I'm sorry! My name is Jimin, his younger brother.. Taehyung here is my friend. Actually were going somewhere. Tae shall we?"

Tae bowed at Jungkook at held on Jimin's arms. Seokjin watch his brother and his boyfriend leaving..

When Jin turned, Jungkook was glaring at him. Seokjin walks towards him..
"Let me remind you this, you little slut, I only agreed to this because I had no choice! So don't act as if you own me because no,. You don't!"

"Fuck you!"
Jungkook turned and walk away -
But Seokjin was fast to grab him in the arms before smacking their lips together for one deep harsh kiss then pulling out

"That's where you're good at! Right? So wait..
Until this night is over!"

Seokjin pushed him on the wall and left..

Sometimes Jungkook wanted to course his bratty self for not shutting up when he needs to. Now he end up hurting and teary.

That's when Ming Yu found him

"Kookie! What happened? Are you okay?"
"No, I'm dizzy. Can you just~bring me to my room?"
He leaned on Ming Yu as felt his knees shaking..
"Can you walk?"
"I don't think so"
He whispered
"Okay ride on my back, I will carry you on your room"
"Okay"
Ming Yu bend his knees and lowered down so Jungkook could piggy back at him..

Seokjin saw Jungkook's friend carrying his brat husband again..
"Everyone, please excuse me. Enjoy the night"
He said, excusing himself before going up stairs .

"Do you want me to call anyone?"
Ming Yu asked, after laying him on the bed
"No ! Please no"
"Do you want anything? Food? Drink?"
"No.. I just want to rest, I felt tired"
He whispered, he felt so weak, that he can't even talk properly.. Ming Yu brushed his hair with his hand and gently massaging his hand..

"How sweet"
They heard, Jungkook doesn't need to see whose standing behind  Ming Yu to recognize him.

Ofcourse the asshole!

Ming Yu stand up from his bed calmly, shoving his hand on his pants..

"He wasn't feeling well so I brought him here"

Seokjin just sip his wine, sparing him a glance before turning his eyes on  his husband at the bed..
Jungkook rolled his eyes

" I'll be fine here, Ming. Thank you, you can now go back downstairs Bo Geum might looking for you"

" Are you sure?"
Jungkook nods and weakly smiled at him
" Yeah..thanks "

Seokjin watched Ming Yu left the room. When the door closed, Seokjin sat by the bed side, face to face with him

" Didn't I told you to stop whoring around?"
Jungkook can't believe what he heard

" You really thought I'm whoring around? Look- I don't really feel well-"

" Stop that crap! You got that great stamina when your fucking your ass around to make everyone believe you're this weak and sick! Not me baby boy, I've seen how you do it.."

Seokjin run his hand down the younger's  crotch..