2

And their eyes met!

Jungkook couldn't even dare to blink his googly wide eyes and Seokjin's was dark and narrowed, his lips was like the edge of an arrow. It was so red and plump!-

"Did we met before?"
The guy looks familiar, but he doesn't sure where he seen him.. Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed as he tries to remember where the fuck he seen this guy, but he just couldn't find it.

Jungkook gulps -
Because wtf! The way Seokjin was staring at him like a wolf on his frey-
Of course he met him before, when they are younger, his mom always brings him with her everytime Seokjin's parents inviting them.. that was long ago though -

'N-no! - ofcourse not! I don't think so-"

" You don't know me?-
But you looked familiar. -"
His voice firm and deep - a husky type, it made him more nervous, he'll love to hear that voice in bed while they-

Fuck his having a boner! Jungkook pulled his coat to hide that! And why the hell could he gotten arouse with his stares and manly voice alone ? The guy doesn't even doing anything yet-
Yet??? Shut up!

Oh my god! Jungkook screaming inside him
"Anyway" he heard " I'm sorry to say, though I know it's so obvious that there's these unexpected typhoon, happening and as you can see there's flood everywhere.." Seokjin pulled the car backward and stop for a while to go on his phone looking for a safe parking or atleast anywhere they can stay for a night, but the nearest five star hotel is fully booked , class B hotels are also fully booked, maybe because all the roads are closing because of the flooding. And people on the road that time, had to book for an emergency stay for a night.
Seokjin finally finds an available room on the  third class hotel, so he quickly booked the available unit, nevermind about the description of the available room..
He's tired of a whole day stress of work loads and all he wanted is to rest.

" Did you find an available unit?"
He asked, Jungkook turned at him "W-what??" wondering, again his beautiful and so bright googly eyes secretly amazed Seokjin-
He had to force himself to stopped admiring the guy's beauty or he'll end up-
Fuck stop! Seokjin told himself
"The roads are closing, we can't go anywhere at this time"  damn his eyes went down on the guys thin pink lips-
"B-but my.. my phone was drained"
He showed his phone that he's been gripping in his hand-
"Oh..ahm.. okay. Listen, I already booked one, I don't think they still had an available room but you can go with me..
If you want, and let see"
Jungkook blushed at that, so had to look down bitting his lips-

So the News isn't just a news! Kim Seokjin is really that handsome and gentleman kinda!
Seokjin starts the car again and find the hotel he booked ..

"Let's go?"
Even the parking lot was full, he tried to park near the entrance of the hotel so they don't need to walk over the flood water. Unfortunately the nearest parking space was  a bit far to the entrance.
When Jungkook nods, Seokjin went down the car pulling an umbrella at the back seat , Jungkook was so mesmerized by the thought  that "he's here.. spending a night of heavy rains with Kim Seokjin!"
So he didn't expect Seokjin will open a door for him with the umbrella on his hand to protect him from the rain-

Gosh! He feels like a Princess stepping down the carousel with his Prince charming holding an umbrella for him!-

"Careful"
Seokjin held him on his arms carefully before closing the car door and leading him to walk with his hand on his back, fuck! He wanted to collapse in his arms!
Until they saw a hotel staff running on their way with an extra umbrella on his hand

"Good evening sir!" -
Goodness! Can anyone let him enjoy the moment?!-
The staff gave him the umbrella and Jungkook almost roll his eyes! Who wants an another umbrella?! He's fine with Seokjin's!
When they reached  the lobby of the hotel
"I already booked one but I guess my friend here needs another one for him"
He said to the clerk on the info desk
But the woman was quick to answer
" Oh, but im Sorry to inform you, Sir, that all the rooms are now fully occupied, the one you booked was one of the last 5 rooms and now is already unavailable. Sorry for the inconveniences, Gentleman "
She said politely

Jungkook can't believe he's alone in this mess, ofcourse Seokjin has already had his room reserved and what about him? His phone was drained, his coat was really wet, he's shivering in cold  and the best reward of the day is- he won't have a room to stay, does it means he needs to go out of this hotel, walk alone at the middle of that fucking heavy rains to find a place to stay??

Like.. Wtf!

" Damn ! I don't wanna walk at the middle of  this typhoon just to find another hotel, hoping there's an available room for me. Look I can't even books a place because my phone shuts down,-"

" You can stay with me -
If you want" suddenly Seokjin offered, he was staring at him straight in the eye when he said that and Jungkook was freezed, mouth agape..
Seokjin turned at the clerk again and politely asked
"My apologies but I didn't really had time to check what kind of room I reserved as I badly needs a place to rest, so may I ask if it happens to have 2 beds or a bed for two?"

The clerk checked the room on her computer and it shows
"I'm sorry to tell you sir, but you booked for  a single bed unit, although our bed is usually offered a comfort sleeping time with a huge bed , I believe it was big enough to fit two people in"
"That would be great enough though.." he said smiling at the clerk, Jungkook was watching them so he raised an eyebrow noticing the clerk blushed with that.

flirt!