15

" J-Jin.. Please?.."
"Please what?"
Jin keeps on rubbing his crotch.. he slowly leaned down to kiss him on the neck..

"Please stop.. I really don't feel well.."
When Jin ignored him, Jungkook held him on his other hand softly, squeezing it-

"I-I'll be good to you, I promise.. just let me rest for now, just for tonight Hyung?"
Jungkook almost guessed he will never win against him, so  he choose to lower down his ego and use his charm -
Hoping it will be effective with the Man he married.

Atleast Seokjin stopped.
He pulled back and stared at him-

"You owe me one!"
He stand up, fix his clothes and leave.

Jungkook felt relieved..
Closing his eyes as soon as he heard the door locked.

****

The room was field with a smell of shower fresh scent wakes him up.

When he open his eyes he saw Seokjin dumping a towel on his army cut hair, forehead on display.. towel wrapped around his waist, bright skin, toned abs, muscled back.. Jungkook's mouth agape while sitting up .
Eyes roaming all over the Man . All over to who He can now officially called "His Man!"

"How do you feel? I hope you don't usually wake up this late-"
Seokjin  checked the time on his phone-
"It's almost 10am.. you're a married man now pretty boy. That means you should wake up earlier to prepare your husband's needs for work.. suits.. bathroom.. breakfast..  you know it's way different than the life you used to live. Please know that I don't usually like ordering food. I preferred home cooked food. So you better know how to cook."

Oh? I forgot the asshole!

Jungkook stayed quiet and stopped himself from rolling his eyes..

I'll get you a maid then!

He layed back again on the bed, not minding whatever Seokjin was up to.

" Until when do you think you can play that trick on me pretty boy?"

Jungkook just covered his face with the blanket-

"Heyyy!-"
Just to get frieckedout when Seokjin harshly pulled it out  and thrown aside

Before he knew it Seokjin hovering him pinning both his hand over his head-

"You owe me one, remember? Now I want that good boy as you promised"
Seokjin muttering him at his ears-

Fuck! Did I say that??

Seokjin run kisses from his ears down his chest-
When did he change his clothes to pj's, anyway?

His tongue played on his nips..
Jungkook's hands balled, had to bite his lips to stop moaning because fuck! Seokjin's skillful tongue again!
He could feel his wrist being squeezed, Seokjin holding it a bit tighter..

"Ooouch~ it's getting tighter ahhh!"

It was not intended tho, but Seokjin bites his nips harshly..

"I'll let you go if you promise to be good.. mmm?"

The hell with your conditions?!

He doesn't want to make another promise but he could feel the bone on his wrist breaking.

"Yes Jin, I'll be good-"
"I love when you call me Hyung, say it again, be respectful baby boy"

Seokjin sucked his nips again.. eyes looking at him..
Like? Oh my god! This is why I hate my life!

"yeah Hyung uuunng... I'll be ~ good!"

He just want to get freed so he can slap him, kick the man on his crotch-

then run!-

So Seokjin stared at him and freed him, Jungkook looked at his wrist.
Damn the mark of his big hands!-

And before he even recovered from the pain of his wrist Seokjin smashed his lips against his..

Oh.. plan failed!

Jungkook's eyes almost popped out.
The way he kissed was so intensed like his mouth was being sucked by a leach..

Damn! Seokjin sucking his mouth like he will never plan on leaving it again!

"mmmppp!mmmmp!mmmmmmmp!!!"
Let me go!!! His mind screaming!

Jungkook had to slap him hard on the shoulders, moving his head left and right just to get freed from Seokjin's mouth

But eventually Seokjin also needs to breathe-
"That's how you can practice surviving from drowning!"

"I hate you!!!"
Jungkook yelled at him he could taste the blood on his bruised lips..
"I know.. same here"
Seokjin Leaned down again, capturing his lips for the second time, Jungkook quickly turned his face at the side, showing his dislike of the kiss. Making Seokjin's lips touched  the side of his lips where the blood peaking out -

Seokjin licked it-

Again, Damn his skillful tongue working his way inside his mouth..
Jungkook had to close his eyes only to feel how hot Seokjin's tongue against his lips and the way it keeps inserting on his closed mouth..

Jungkook doesn't know how he end up enjoying that sensation and just letting the evils tongue inside his mouth, now his own tongue fighting for his life .. fighting for his territory..

He felt their drools on his chest.. his hand clutch's on Seokjin's hair and the other pulling  his husband on his back..

Seokjin's skillful hand already unbuttoning his blouse,throwing it away before Jungkook pulled him down othe bed .. Seokjin hovered him like hell, grinding his cock over him..
So Jungkook hands had to rushed down disregarding Seokjin's towel

and.. oh fuck! The way his cock freely sprung Infront of his eyes.. jungkook's eyes was hugely staring amazingly at it like he never seen it before.. Seokjin followed where he's looking at..

"You Missed it, baby?"
He said smirking at him.. Jungkook blushed, before he know it Seokjin pulling his pants and his briefs down..

They had 3 rounds of sex before the clock hits 3pm..

Worst thing is, his evil husband make him go down for dinner at 6pm with their family as they are still staying on the Jeon's Mansion.

They're going home first thing in the morning the next day, at Seokjin's Apartment. And will be having their Honeymoon at Jeju island for a week.