18

Jungkook spend almost an hour under the seemed water on the Jacuzzi. He relaxed himself under the water bubbles while playing some Bob Marley songs on the background, he prepared wine for himself and some fruits on the side..

Jin wasn't there, maybe he went somewhere to relax- really? In the middle of the rain?
Anyway, he doesn't care! It's good that the devil wasn't there, he could have a peace of mind..

"Wine isn't good for you, here"
Speaking of the devil!
Jin took the bottle of wine, and put a bottle of banana milk instead

"When did you ever become a nutritionist? For you to tell me what's good and bad I'm taking?"

Jin leaned down on him face to face with only an inch apart from attaching their lips

"I don't have to be your nutritionist baby.." not his eyes going down on his lips

"For as long as you are my loving husband, I can tell you what's good and bad for you. And I'm telling you, no liquors from now on!"
Jin pulled back when Jungkook almost lost with his lips touching his-
Jungkook gasp, and bites his lips, had to close his eyes for a moment fuck! Why you are so needy! He doesn't want you okay!?

" I will prepare a dinner, you won't sleep without eating"

He heard Jin said before leaving him.

Jungkook left there thinking why the older seemed showing something like he care of his health?

Whatever!

The smell of his cooking was so good!
Jungkook was sitting on the dinning for about 10 minutes before Jin was done..

Jungkook already arranged the dinning table for them.

"Mmmm! It's so delicious!mmm!"

Jin watching him while eating, Jungkook seems enjoying the food so much

"Stop moaning like that.."
He heard Jin said, he stop and looked at the older in front of him

"Will you get out of your dirty mind for once?"

Jin ignored him, he took the table napkin and dump it on his mouth-

"Go the bedroom after that.. we have something to talk about"
Jin thrown the towel on the table..
Jungkook followed a glance on the poor towel..

Why is he acting like he cares and next thing he act like his old asshole self?

****

"What took you so long?"
There's only a dim light on their bedroom

"Well, I still have to clean up the table..
Wash the plates and everything you used and messed in the kitchen"

The room was cold due the open terrace even the Aircon is turned off because it's been raining all day

"Why is it so dark?"

Jin was standing at the open terrace of their room holding a glass of wine. He's watching the rain outside . He's wearing that black silk robes..

"Does it have to be bright? Go on, you can turn the lights on"

Jungkook walks towards him and sat on the single chair on the table for two on the terrace.
Crossing his legs, he grabbed the bottle of wine but Seokjin was quick to snatch it on his hold.

"I said no liquors for you!"
Jungkook rolled her eyes

"Jin I'm not your son for that rule! Stop the crap!"
Jungkook tried to snatch the bottle again, but Jin was really quick!
So he end up holding on Seokjin's shoulders
And Jin stared at him

"You know what?.."
The older muttered at his face
",hmmm?"
Jungkook loves the smell of his mouth..
The smell of fresh mint and red  wine
"You're really a whore.. you never failed to arouse me.. next time you moan like that when we're eating, I'm gonna fuck you right at that table baby"
Seokjin touched his face with his thumb
" I never try to arouse you Honey. You're just a dirty minded old man!"

Jungkook smirked before playfully tug the older's lower lips with his teeth, letting it go before biting his own lips on the sides seductively..

"Is that what you usually prefer- in bed?
A dirty old man?"
Seokjin also smirked before harshly pulling him close
Ugh!
"I said You're just a dirty minded old man! "
Jungkook pressing him on the shoulder
" Is that so?"
Seokjin start sniffing him on his sexy shoulders blades...
"And you're a whore who smell so good"
Jungkook loves the feeling of Seokjin's breath on his skin
The younger almost throwing his head back.. Seokjin's hands supporting his back,
One hand squeezing his butts., the left of jungkook's leg starting to snake on the older's waist .

"Why do I have this feeling that you're becoming addicted of this whore hmm?"

" I'm just appreciating the things you're good at.."

Seokjin stared at him..

" Atleast you can be useful to me..
And so I'm  allowing you to do the same"

Jungkook was getting confused although he felt really aroused.. fuck his sexual hormones these days was getting so high!

" I'm not just any other things Kim Seokjin. I AM YOUR HUSBAND legally, for fucking God sake! Wether you like it or not! You have to stop talking to me like I'm your toy"

Jungkook pulled the strings of Seokjin's robes harshly.. before taking it off his shoulder's..

"It's good that you know what you are to me baby boy. Just a toy.. Just any other things.. something with a good use"
Seokjin smashed his lips on him, In a Kiss no  body could ever resist..

He carried the younger on his waist to walk him towards their bed..

It's not that Jungkook doesn't hear him but the thing is, he badly needed to be touched..

He can feel those change going on her body..
Seokjin might somehow already hit the reason why..

And he's by the way Seokjin is treating him right now-

He's afraid..
He's scared to know the truth.

And he's not really ready for anything like that!

And although Seokjin wasn't the childhood friend that he used to know when he was a kid. He still want to be happy for the fact that it was his Seokjin that he still end up to..

He wanted to try..
Maybe someday..

Or one day he will learn to love him back.