12

Jungkook asked Ming Yu to send him home as soon as he gets out of the comfort room..

He slammed himself on his bed..
From now on, stop being a whore!"
What the fuck is that?

" Who told you I'm whoring around!?? I gave my self to you because it was YOu! Kim Seokjin! "..
He crashed his face on his bed crying out loud.. why did Seokjin think he's been whoring around? What's with him?

"You didn't even know me Kim! How dare say that! I hate you! "

And he keep crying until he fell asleep

***

Friday comes.
It was the day of their pre wedding engagement..
His Mom send him his suit from Louis Vuitton a color of flesh skin tone with a long pink thin silk scarf.

Jungkook spent two days sulking inside his house.. Ming Yu and Bo Geum taking over at their little company..  well again as his Mom refered to.

He can't eat, he felt stressed as days goes by..
He lost his appetite and his loosing weight..
His eyes was dark and his skin was paled.

His Mom called him telling..
"Don't try to do anything like you did the last time my dear son. I'm telling you I'm gonna throw your friends on the islands of Jeju and you can never see them~ ever again!"

Jungkook doesn't have an energy to fight or talk back so he just listen and let the call ends.

God,. I hate everything!

He started to cry again

His eyes are swelling because of too much crying.

It was only 5 pm, so Jungkook decided to lay at his bed again after showering, he doesn't feel to eat anything.

Hours passed...
His phone kept ringing, Jungkook sat up,  half awake, searching for his phone-

"Hel-"
"My goodness Jungkook! Where are you!?we've been waiting for you here! Are you reall-"
"Oh my God! "
Jungkook looked at his watch only to know it was pass 9pm-
He didn't plan to do it intentionally

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Mom! Believe me I passed out..  please Mom! I didn't plan it believe-"
He said putting the phone on speaker while rushing to wear his clothes -

" Okay.. okay son, I believe you, but please come fast. everyone.. your in-laws, your fiancée, the visitors, they are all waiting for you to show up"

" I understand.. I'm coming!"

If not for Ming Yu and Bo Geum's sake he wouldn't do it! -
No- if he don't felt ashamed of what that Kim Seokjin told him -
He wouldn't choose to settle down and just forget everything about him!

He called Ming Yu to fetch him.

"What's that smell?"
As soon as he, ride on Ming Yu's car he's been bothered with the smell..
"Smell? What smell?"
"It makes my stomach -"
Before he even complete his words, he quickly went out puking

"Dhude what's going on"
Ming Yu got out of his car and rubbed his back
"I don't like the smell!"
"What smell??"
"I don't know! Can we just use my motorbike here? I can't go back in your car!"

So end up, they ride a motorbike going to his wedding engagement, it was held on the Seoul hotel garden..
"I don't like to walk, I felt diZZy, tell them its my own engagement and I wasn't felling well"
Ming Yu made his way inside the garden and park JK's motorbike inside..  so everyone saw them when they arrive..

"Oh my God! Look at what your son has been doing  Minho!"

"Shut up"
Minho just whispered at his friecking wife..

"My Goodness Seokjin son, I'm really, really sorry about this -"

" Aunt, don't worry it okay, no big deal"
Seokjin smiled at Mrs. Jeon before throwing a glares on the two person walking slowly towards them...

" Fuck! Everything spinning! Ming please don't leave me, I didn't eat anything since yesterday and I feel so weak!"
His knees was trembling, Ming Yu felt that so he quickly held him tight on his waist,

"It's spinning ~ oh my~"
He quickly embrassed on his bff before the worlds turn black.

Ming screamed for help, and everyone rushed at them, Seokjin quickly made his way and carried his "fiancée"..

"Son ! Oh my God! Did he got drunk again??" His Mom asking Ming Yu while all of them running inside the hotel-

" No ! He's not, it's just that- he said he's not eating anything since yesterday"

" What!?"
Namjoon can't believe what he heard, Jungkook was a great eater, he love to eat and he ate everything. So why in  the world his son won't eat for a day or two?!

" Ma'am, I hope you don't mind me asking. . but what if this marriage wasn't good for him?"

Eun Ji, stoped on her tracks and glared at Ming Yu, the younger instantly felt scared ..

" I know my son more than anyone! Do you think I will try to do anything  that can harm him?"

" Eun Ji, enough. Let's go"
They left Ming Yu on the lobby, everyone followed Seokjin on their hotel suite.

The first aid team rushed on them putting Jungkook on the stretcher..

"Mom~"
"Jungkook! Son ? What do you feel? We're bringing you to the hospital son-"
" No ~Mom~ I just need to~ eat.. I felt weak mom~but I'm okay~please I don't wanna go to ~ the hospital ~just let me rest here"

Namjoon and Eun Ji was sitting beside his bed. Mr. And Mr.Kim was taking care of the visitor out side.. Seokjin was standing behind the door of his room .. silently listen to them

"What's your problem son? Does this marriage thing really stressing you out? Tell me and I will cancel the marriage "

" Namjoon! Will you shut up!? It's for his own good! Son believe me, for once in your life please listen to me.. you will never regret marrying him"

" I know Mom. And who ever he is, I already decided to marry him-
I think I'll be needing him in my life"

Seokjin breathing in and out when he heard that before that evil smirk drawn on his face...

You think I'll be helpful in your life?
Whore!