CHARACTERS

Beaxyn Utyssa "Beauty" Viballer - An unattractive and tall woman (5'6") but kind, intelligent, and talented. She expresses her feelings through her stories. A very private person, no one knows she is wealthy. She introduces herself as Beauty Fulencio. Her parents sent her to America for college, where she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management major in Entrepreneurship. However, she chose to become a jewelry designer upon returning to the Philippines. She also studied jewelry design in France for two years before returning to the Philippines, making her an excellent designer.

•Blesstine Elyzza "Blezy" Viballer - Sexy and as tall as Beauty. Beauty's beautiful twin who always bullies her. A well-known celebrity model. She models the jewelry from their company and is dubbed the "Face of Jewel."

Russiof Sello "Russell" Sanstemps - A character in a story written by Beauty who suddenly exits into real life.

•Christ Jome "CJ" Elcala - Handsome and tan friend of Beauty who has feelings for her and accepts her as she is. He always defends Beauty from bullies. He loves using pick-up lines and emotional remarks when around Beauty. A doctor, he is 5'8" tall. Beauty met him when she was 15 and being bullied.

Carl Edhei "Cadi" Bragal - mestizo photographer who has feelings for Blezy.

Arnold Patricio "Apy" Viballer - The twins' father who loves both daughters equally and does not show favoritism. CEO of BBDA Jewels, a company that makes expensive jewelry and is the biggest jewelry company in the Philippines.

Doren Balibao Viballer - Beauty and Blezy's mother who always sides with Blezy. President of their jewelry company.

Darlene Juandayaua - A jewelry designer and Beauty's friend with a comedic personality. Childhood friend of Beauty. She is short, about 5'2" tall.

Mitchmelle "Mime" De Lara - Blezy's best friend and also a model. She follows Blezy's lead even when she is wrong. She is tall, 5'8", and finds herself very beautiful.

Akis - A goddess-like beauty who is Russell's girlfriend in the story. He searches for her everywhere.

Dentrix Malapitan - A handsome and muscular male model for BBDA Jewels.

Dianna Allen "Diane" Martcio - Executive Secretary  who has a crush on Apy. She tries to seduce him, but he does not reciprocate.

Xavierra Danica "Xada" Bambuella - A model for BBDA Jewels who secretly harbors a lot of anger towards Doren and Apy.

Crystal Karen "Tala" Oquiable - A model for BBDA Jewels with kleptomania.

Gween Kassandra "GK" Agaudo - A model for BBDA Jewels who has feelings for Cadi.

Jocko "Joky" Grospe  A gay designer who loves gossiping.