CHAPTER 3: ANNIVERSARY

**MORNING **(day before the party starts)

Once again, we are at the mansion. I can hardly contain my excitement. Finally, Ms. Liana will bring the gowns we will wear for the party. I hear the faint sound of cars from the window of my room, and I know she has arrived.

"Blezy, Beauty, come down! Ms. Liana is here!" Mommy calls from downstairs.
I quickly leave my room and descend the stairs. When I reach the living room, I see Ms. Liana, accompanied by some assistants, bringing down the gowns.
"Good morning, everyone!" greets Ms. Liana, smiling at all of us. "Ready na po ang mga damit ninyo para sa party."

"Good morning, Ms. Liana," I greet her as I approach.
"Wow! These gowns are beautiful! Mas maganda pa 'to sa unang pinakita mo sa'min." mommy said with full of smile.
"Yes, Ms. D, all of these were specially made for your family," Ms. Liana replies.

She shows us each gown one by one. The beads and sequins of each gown sparkle in the sunlight, with perfect stitching and design. Mommy caresses the golden gown, unable to hide her joy.

"These are beautiful, Ms. Liana," Mommy says, full of admiration. "Thank you for taking care of us."

"You're welcome, Ms. Doren," Ms. Liana replies. "I know how important this evening is to you, so I made sure everything will be special."

"Wow, Mommy, your gown is beautiful," Blezy says while caressing her red tube gown. "But of course, mine is still more beautiful."

Mommy just smiles and hugs Blezy. "I'm sure we'll both look stunning," she says.

I approach my black gown and feel the soft fabric. I can't help but feel nervous and happy. "Thank you, Ms. Liana," I say, full of gratitude.

"Beauty, siguradong magiging maganda ka sa gown na 'yan," says, Ms. Liana, giving me a warm smile.
"Asa kapa" Blezy whispers to me.

Daddy also arrives from the hotel. Yes, Daddy is very meticulous, so he visited the hotel early where the event will take place later that evening, wanting everything to be perfect.
"Wow, the gowns are beautiful! And of course, my princesses and queen are even more beautiful," he says as he adjusts his suit.

"Thank you, Ms. Liana," Daddy says as he shakes hands with Ms. Liana.

"Walang anuman po, Mr. Viballer. It's my pleasure to serve your family," Ms. Liana replies.

We were all excited for the party. Each of us felt like king and queens preparing for a grand evening.

Before Ms. Liana left, she gave us some reminders. "Don't worry, if there's anything else that needs fixing, I'm available anytime. Just give me a call," she said, with a smile.

"Thank you very much, Ms. Liana," Mommy says. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of these gowns."

After Ms. Liana left, we gathered in the living room and discussed our plans for the party. We were all excited, knowing that it would be a special night for our family.

.........

The evening of the event arrived, and I felt nervous and excited as I dressed in my room. I wore the simple black gown I chose, but with the help of Ms. Liana, it looked very elegant. I put on my mask, a simple black one with embellishments, and carried the black clutch bag. I took a deep breath before leaving the room.
Arriving at the Hashieta Hotel, my family was already walking ahead.
I saw CJ waiting for me. "You're so beautiful tonight," he greeted me.

"Nambola ka na naman. Oo na, I look beautiful because my face is covered, right?"
"Kahit wala kang maskara maganda ka"
"Hay naku! halika na nga pumasok na tayo"I playfully tapped him and held his arm.

We walked the red carpet. I saw many eyes looking at us. I couldn't help but feel nervous. But I maintained my pose as photographers took our pictures at the event. I looked around, seeing the beautiful decorations. The venue was filled with sparkling lights, large chandeliers, and tables full of delicious food and drinks. Everyone there was dressed in glamorous gowns. There were also a famous celebrities and politicians invited. The stage setting is a grand ballroom transformed into a jewelry exhibition, there's so many design symbolizing different gemstone. I saw the big logo at the center of the stage, the golden flower with a petals of the combined three big gemstone - the diamond, sapphire and emerald, it's the symbol of BBDA Jewels, representing our birthstones.