Author's Note

I cannot thank you all enough for taking the time out of your lives to read my story. It has meant more to me than you could ever know. 

When I started this story, I had no idea that it would become this popular and that all of you would be so invested in it. I am so glad to finally be able to give you an ending that I am truly proud of. 

This book saw me through so many stages in my life. When I started it, I was still in high school, and now I am on my journey to begin college. 

Some of you are maybe wondering why it took me so long to finally finish the story. I'll tell you why. 

This book also saw me through all the stages of my relationship with my now boyfriend. I owe a lot of this to him because many of these scenes are inspired by our own story. That is one of the reasons it is so special to me. 

The funny thing is he never has read it. To his knowledge, he knows I wrote a book that (as of now) almost thirty thousand people have read. 

He will never be reading this though. It captures some of my raw feelings in the stages of our relationship that I wrote as Harumi's. To me, Harumi always reminded me of myself, and my boyfriend reminds me very much of Lloyd. Fire and ice as he always likes to say. (I bet you can guess which one I am haha) 

I needed an ending that really captured both my story and Harumi's. 

And so, I waited. 

I waited until I knew for a fact that my own story would end the way I hoped Harumi's would. 

My story is ending but also just beginning. 

I can't promise that I will be able to write more books on here or continue writing Harumi's story, because I have to go out into the world and finish writing the second half of mine. 

My life is just beginning and I am so excited to be able to have captured a very special time in my life interpreted into the story of Harumi and Lloyd. 

This has meant more to me than you will ever know. 

XOXO, 

Viola Jade

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆:𝐴 𝐿𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑖 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 🎉