the Hang-up

Tony Dinozzo x Kate Todd

Tony Dinozzo x daughter!OC

Kate Todd x Daughter!OC

Kate and Tony X twin Son!OCs

Tony DiNozzo sat at the kitchen table, flipping through the morning newspaper with a cup of coffee in hand

Tony DiNozzo sat at the kitchen table, flipping through the morning newspaper with a cup of coffee in hand. The scent of freshly baked muffins wafted through the air, courtesy of Kate, who was busy bustling around the kitchen. Their home was alive with the usual morning chaos, tempered by the steady routine they had cultivated over the years.

"Tony, could you help set the table, please?" Kate called over her shoulder, balancing a tray of muffins in one hand and a stack of plates in the other.

"Sure thing, Kate," Tony replied with a grin, putting down the newspaper and heading over to the cabinet to fetch the silverware.

Their daughter Kelsie breezed into the kitchen, her long hair in a messy ponytail and a determined look on her face. At sixteen, Kelsie was their eldest, a bright and spirited teenager with a penchant for debate and a heart of gold.

"Morning, Mom, Dad," Kelsie greeted them, giving each a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Excited about your debate competition today?" Kate asked with a smile as she set the muffins on the table.

"Yeah, we've been prepping for weeks," Kelsie replied, her eyes lighting up. "And Mom, I'm bringing Jason over for dinner tonight, hope that's okay."

Kate exchanged a knowing glance with Tony, both of them silently acknowledging their daughter's first serious boyfriend. "Of course, sweetheart. We'd love to meet him properly," Kate said warmly.

Tony nodded in agreement. "Just remember, Kels, your mom's cooking is legendary. You don't want to scare him off too soon," he teased, earning a playful eye roll from Kelsie.

The mention of dinner plans caught the attention of the twins, Mica and Onyx, who tumbled into the kitchen in a whirlwind of energy. At nine years old, they were identical in appearance but had distinct personalities. Mica was more reserved and thoughtful, while Onyx was the mischief-maker, always eager for an adventure.

"Morning, kiddos," Tony greeted them, ruffling their hair affectionately.

"Morning, Dad!" they chimed in unison, grabbing muffins and joining Kelsie at the table.

As the morning continued, the household buzzed with activity. Kelsie talked animatedly about her upcoming debate topics, Jason's aspirations to become a politician, and her own dreams of studying law one day. Mica and Onyx shared tales from their latest school escapades, interspersed with giggles and occasional sibling squabbles.

Later that evening, the DiNozzo-Todd family gathered around the dinner table, sharing laughter and stories over Kate's delicious homemade lasagna. Jason, Kelsie's boyfriend, proved to be polite and engaging, discussing his passion for debate and his hopes to make a difference in the world through politics, particularly in advocating for women's reproductive health rights.