CH. 9 Roseanne

The first movie finally ended, the pizza was gone, and neither one of us had any intention of playing any games. I was about to start the next movie until the lights shut off.

"What the?" I said then saw my mom and dad walking in the room, both holding cakes. They were singing the birthday song to both Lisa and I and allowed us to make a wish.

Usually always make small wishes on my birthday to make sure everyone I hold dear is happy. But this time I wanted to be just a little selfish. I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

I wish that Zyra would be my mate.

And with that I blew out the candles.

We all celebrated for a little bit, but once the cake was done, so were my parents. We bid them goodnight and started the second Pirates movie. The night was going so well that I finally got to relax. I was watching the movie, being thankful that I had not just me three best friends but now a girlfriend and my bestie has a mate too. I'm actually very happy, like my rejection never happened.

"Pst." I looked down at Zyra looking up at me. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Oh, I'll take you." I pushed myself off the couch and jumped over the armrest. Once I knew she was behind me, I took her upstairs. I half debated to point her to the tiny washroom downstairs but for some reason I wanted to show her my room.

Walking through the door of my room, I noticed she stopped at the doorway. I turned to her at first confused but then realized what happened.

"My bathroom is in here." I pointed.

She strolled in carefully and looked around. I watched her movements for a moment before realizing she was nervous.

"You can go first; I'll go after you." She suggested.

I nodded, then a couple minutes later we switched. While I waited, I sat on my bed, not knowing what to do. Should I just lead us back downstairs? Should I make a move?

If you want to claim her, then do it. Don't be a cat.

"If it's so easy then you do it!" I groaned at my wolf.

When she came out of the bathroom, I stood up ready to go back downstairs. She headed for the door first without saying a word. Unexpectedly, I reached for her arm and pulled her back around. With one swift motion, I grabbed her neck then crashed my lips onto hers. Both our eyes wide, I knew I shocked her, but I scared the shit out of myself. Not a second later, she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my waist. Melting in her arms I closed my eyes and leaned my head to the right deepening the kiss.

"What the hell do I do now?"

Without a reply, I was stuck. I was hoping my wolf would tell me what to do but she gave me nothing. However, I don't think I needed her really because Zyra was already pushing me back to my bed. Once my legs hit, I fell back, and she landed on top of me. I knew she had experience with this sort of thing, so it scared me, but I didn't care at the moment. I lifted my leg and anchored my foot on the bed, feeling her hand drag from my hip to my knee then back again sent chills down my shine and I shivered. She smiled against my lips, then trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck. I turned my head to give you more access, while tracking my fingers through her soft, thick hair. With my free hand I ran it down her side and lifted her shirt. She obliged by yanking it off and going back to attacking my neck with hard open mouth kisses. This make out was getting hotter and hotter.

I was beginning to become a wild mess. So many emotions ran through my mind. I wanted Zyra right here and now, but I also wanted to wait. I wanted to be taken, but I didn't want to be another 'girl' to her. She may have said yes to me, but I am having trust issues because of Lona.