CH. 10 Zyra

I woke up to a stream of sunlight on my eyes and the smell of bacon. My head started to spin as I slowly tried to scratch waking up, but something had me pinned. I turned to see Rosie completely cuddled up to me, her head on my chest, arm around my waist. I smiled a smile I haven't had in a long time. I lifted my head and looked around the living room. Rosie and I were on the couch, where I was about to fall off of, everyone else was on the floor cuddling their mates like there wasn't a day tomorrow. I pinched the bridge of my nose to help push the hangover I was feeling away. I tried not to groan to wake up my princess, but I failed.

"Morning baby," Rosie said.

"Morning puppy love," I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

She looked up at me and smiled. I licked my lips a bit and looked at hers, indicating I wanted a kiss. She moved up a bit while I shuffled down to meet her. As soon as we were about to touch, I fell off the couch with a thud.

"OW!" It hurt but I couldn't help but laugh.

Rosie leaned over the couch, "Oh my god baby! You, okay?"

"Haha yeah I'm fine." We both laughed at my stupidness. I leaned up on my arms and met her lips. She smiled through her kisses, which made me deepen mine.

*Fake cough*

Rosie jumped and we saw her dad standing at the end of the couch.

"Morning daddy." Rosie said with a cute nervous voice.

"Good morning Mr. Park."

"Good morning, breakfast is almost ready if you want to wake the others." He said kindly then walked into the kitchen. We both sighed then laughed again.

"We need to stop getting caught by him." I laughed, getting off the floor.

"Haha we can try but if it's not my dad, it's my mom."

"I'd rather it be your mom."

"No, you don't."

I looked at her with a confused face.

"My dad may be in your dad's army, but my mom's one of the top medics." She said with a smirk.

"I rather it be your dad then." I agreed and sat on the couch. "My head hurts."

"Well, no one told you to down the last soju bottle." She giggled.

"Oh, you think that's funny huh?" I said then leaned to tickle her. Her giggles and light screams filled the room and started to wake everyone up.

"ZY! Can you please take her to her room and do that!? Trying to fucken sleep!" Ryujin's voice cut through Rosie's screams.

"Yah! Get up or you don't get bacon!" I stopped tickling my mate and pulled her into my lap. "You know, we have to tell your parents." I nuzzled into her neck.

"We will." She kissed my head and held me while we waited for everyone to wake up.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!" Everyone said to Rosie's mom before digging in.

"You're welcome girls. I figured y'all would be hungry after the party." Mrs. Park leaned back on the counter with her cup of coffee to her lips. "And the soju."

Rosie almost choked on her food and looked at her mom.

"It's fine honey, you know my rule. I'm just happy y'all had fun."

Rosie cracked a smile, but it was a little hard because her cheeks were stuffed with pancakes. I snickered, trying to hold in my laugh, which made her slap my arm.

"Ah! Hey! I can't help it!"

"Yah Rosie, you look like a chipmunk!" Jisoo said laughing, making all of us laugh including her mom.

"Mom!" Rosie yipped after swallowing her food.

This had to be one of the best mornings I have had in a long time.

"What do we wanna do today?" Ryujin said almost bored like.

Unfortunately, her and I are the biggest extroverts and never stay home. We rather go out to the city or just go for a run in our wolf form.

"Wanna go to the city? We can go to the mall." I suggested.

"Oh, can we! We have never been to the city!" Jennie asked, grabbing Ryu's arm.

Ryujin and my eyes widened looking at her.

I looked at Rosie. "Really?"

"No, the four of us just stay home and watch movies and play games."

I jumped off the couch and made Rosie get ready. "You get ready now, and then I'll take you back to my house so Ryu and I can get ready."

"Wait, Ryujin lives with you?" Jennie said a little enviously.

"All Beta's live close to their Alpha's. Ryu's dad lives in the house next to mine, but Ryu doesn't get along with him, so she lives with me."

"We're home!" I yelled through my house, and like clockwork my little brother came running from the living room.

"Zizi!" He jumped at me, and I caught him spinning him around.

I heard Rosie giggle behind me. "Zizi, who is this pretty girl?"

I looked at him then over my shoulder to Rosie's blushing face. I put him down and brought her into me. "She's mine, Zane." I said then stuck my tongue out at him.

"No fair Zizi, you always get the cute ones!" he said with a huff and crossed his arms.

I laughed at my little brother. "Don't worry Zaney, you'll get a cutie yourself one day, okay? I promise." He smiled and gave me a knuckle bump then hugged Ryujin.

"He's adorable." Rosie giggled.

"Thank you, he takes after me." I said, smiling a large Cheshire cat smile.

"Yeah right, he takes after me!" Zoey came up to us for the dining area, meaning she was in the kitchen. "Hey Cutie, what's your name?"

"You know if you weren't my sister, I'd hit you." I said playfully.

"What's stopping you, bro?" Zoey said with a playful threat.

"Let's go then!" I laughed and let Rosie go.

Zoey and I shifted into our wolf form and started to play fight. I can tell that Rosie was a little worried and most definitely confused.

"Don't worry if they do this on a daily basis, they won't hurt each other." I heard Ryujin say.

Zoey and I kept pawing at each other's faces, and I eventually got my paw on her side and pushed her over.

"Zyra! Let go of your sister!" My mother's voice boomed through our ears. We quickly shifted back but were still laughing. My mom sighed, "Don't do that! I thought you were fighting again!" She put her hand on her chest like she was calming down a heart attack, but then saw Rosie. "Oh! Hello! And who is this lovely lady?"

"Oh, I'm Rosie. I'm, um," Rosie looked at me for comfort.

I walked over to her and hugged her from behind and put my head on her shoulder. "She's my mate."

"Oh yay! It is so nice to meet you! When did this happen?" My mom bunny hopped then came to us to give me a hug and even hugged her new daughter in law.

"Last night." I smiled.

"No wonder you threatened me, I'm sorry Rosie." Zoey apologies.

"It's okay." Rosie said shyly.

"We're gonna go to the city, so we gotta get ready." I said, then dragging Rosie upstairs before my mom and sister interrogated her.