Season 2 Chapter 10

As the sun set, Hanna and her newly acquainted companion entered a pub and found an empty table near the bar counter. Hanna's ginger hair was braided into two strands, and her face was lightly adorned with makeup, with the added touch of shimmering pink lip gloss. She wore a casual one-piece blue dress, its hemline reaching just above her knees, featuring short ruffle sleeves and a delicate floral pattern printed on the fabric. Her white crossbody bag was placed on the unoccupied seat next to her, and she leaned her elbows on the table, her gaze fixed on the guy seated across from her.

The pub had a warm and inviting atmosphere; the dimly lit vintage-inspired light fixtures cast a soft, welcoming glow over the wooden tables and exposed brick walls. In the background, Jazz music surrounded the soft sound of laughter and clinking glasses, creating a lively ambiance. Intimate seating areas with plush armchairs and small round tables lined the walls. A long, polished oak bar stretched out at the back of the room, stocked with an impressive array of spirits, wines, and beers. Behind its bar was adorned with an array of liquor bottles, arranged neatly on the shelves and two bartenders.

The guy sitting opposite Hanna was tall with a toned physique, possessing a natural skin tone and wavy black hair that reached his neck. He returned her gaze with a bright smile on his face, his voice soft as he asked, "What would you like to drink? Shall we get some snacks as well?"

Hanna smiled in response, her voice slightly higher pitched and more feminine than usual. "Um... I'd like to have a glass of beer..." She paused for a moment, fidgeted with her fingers a bit, and added, "I'm okay with snacks if you want to try some, Wonshik Sunbae..." Her cheeks flushed slightly with her words.

"Got it," Wonshik replied as he raised his right hand and called for the waiter. After placing his order with the waiter, he turned his attention back to Hanna. "Studying art must be fun, right?" he said, his gray eyes, which matched his polo shirt, fixed on her.

Hanna smiled shyly in response. "Yeah, I enjoy spending my time in the studio room and painting all day," she responded. 

"It suits you," Wonshik remarked with a grin, causing Hanna's blush to deepen.

"Thank you." With a soft smile, she lowered her gaze shyly, her heart pounding in her chest. 

I'm going to confess my feelings to him today... she thought to herself, determination brewing within her. No matter what...

Once the waiter brought their orders, Hanna held her drink between her hands, her nerves getting the better of her. She stole glances at Wonshik, who sat there, handsome as ever. Her heart raced as she thought about confessing her feelings to him, the anticipation building with each passing moment.

"Cheers!" Hanna managed to voice, gently clinking her glass against Wonshik's before taking a sip of her drink.

~

Hanna wasn't sure when it would be the right time to tell him about her feelings toward him since Wonshik had been talking nonstop about different subjects for an hour already.

After a while, Hanna couldn't even register what Wonshik was saying anymore as she began to zone out. Geez, he really talks a lot... That's his only flaw... She popped a peanut into her mouth, absently chewing on it until she heard the shattering sound of glass crashing onto the floor. Hanna's attention was drawn to the source of the noise. Wonshik also looked in the same direction as someone yelled, "Be careful, dumbass!"

Hanna gasped, witnessing Sohyun collide with another guy, their clothes now marred with red wine stains. What the heck?... She furrowed her brow, taken aback. What's Sohyun doing here!?...