Chapter 2

Sohyun's mother shouted at Jaemin, "How dare you come here?! I told you I don't want you to see my son again!... Get out now !..."

Jaemin was jolted by Sohyun's mom and sprang up from his seat, "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Lee. When I heard he had woken up, I couldn't stop myself from coming and checking on him with my own eyes. I'll be..."

"Hey!! Old lady!!! Why are you shouting?!!! I assume this boy here is my friend, so you shouldn't yell at him like that!!!" Sohyun cut off Jaemin's words as he was annoyed with that strange lady. He wanted to get his answers, but she just ruined his chance.

His mother's mouth was wide open as she was shocked and then groaned, "Oh my God! Look what you've done to him! My son is calling me 'Old Lady'!"

Jaemin dropped his head embarrassed, "I apologize! I'm really sorry."

Dr. Park said, "Please calm down, Mrs. Lee. Stress and tension are not good for your son."

Jaemin apologized to them again and left right after glancing at Sohyun for a second with a sad expression. Sohyun's father shook his head and approached Sohyun slowly. Then he said, "Sorry for the fuss, Sohyun-Ah. how are you feeling? Doctor Park told us about your condition. You may not remember us, but you're our son."

Sohyun observed them silently and thought, So they're this boy's parents. Silly me that the first time I saw them, I thought they were shark loaners, haha... But I don't like this woman already! Jeez... can't the heavens just let me live a normal life?! Why should it be so complicated and annoying all the time?!.. 

He sighed, disappointed. At least they won't sell me!

Sohyun's mother approached him and held his son's face in her hands. "My son... mommy is sorry, but that boy isn't a good friend, so just avoid him, ok? Also, you should focus on your recovery to come back home as soon as possible and bring back your memories too."

He seemed pretty good, though... The angelic boy... I wish I could meet him soon... Sohyun thought.

Doctor Park said to Sohyun, "Now your parents are here. We can start the examinations. Let's get ready, Sohyun."

Sohyun replied, "Ok, Doc..."

Huh... I don't have amnesia, though! I'm just a lost soul trapped in this boy's body. Also, I don't know why and how this is possible... But I don't think anyone will believe me if I say something... They probably will send me to a mental hospital right away. I should figure it out alone...
.
.

Sohyun's POV:

.
.

It has been 3 weeks since that accident happened, and I woke up in another one's body.

During this time, I've been busy getting physiotherapy so that I could get back to my normal life.
Being in a coma for two months isn't a joke at all! This body had become weak as hell since it seemed this boy had never exercised in his whole life!
I wasn't even able to hold a spoon by myself or go to the toilet!

However, that wasn't my only problem...

When I used the toilet for the first time to pee, I made a lame mistake, which made me take a shower with my new mother's help because I messed up my clothes and everywhere!...

The reason behind it was that I closed my eyes since I was hella embarrassed, feeling as if I was invading someone else's privacy. So I only pulled down my underwear and then just let it go...

Nevertheless, I learned that there are some special occasions that you shouldn't 'Let it go' in your life!!!

Can you imagine how lame that is?!...
As if I'm a stupid kid who doesn't know how to pee at the age of 19!