Season 2 Chapter 15

Trigger warning: Mature scene

.
.
.

"Ah... Stop! I'm tired!... Ugh!"

Yohan's voice was a mix of complaints and gasps as he dug his nails into the skin on Minam's back, feeling an overwhelming mixture of pleasure with each deep thrust. But Minam paid no heed to Yohan's pleas, his actions growing more intense, firmly grasping Yohan's hips, and pinning him against the wall. In response, Yohan wrapped his legs around Minam's waist and locked his arms around his neck.

Minam stared into Yohan's golden eyes and smirked, giving another thrust deep inside Yohan with a sudden move of his hips. "You shouldn't have provoked me then, darling." Minam then leaned closer and licked under Yohan's jaw as Yohan jerked his head back in response, letting out a moan.

"Uh... Uhm... Ngh..." Yohan's breath came in panting gasps as tears of ecstasy welled up in the corners of his eyes. "For f-fuck's sake... Ung..." He fixed his pleading gaze on Minam, then lightly grazed his tongue over Minam's lips, showering him with tender kisses on his lips and face, hoping that Minam would finally relent.

Minam, however, smiled and kissed him back as he thrust his manhood deeply once again, giving Yohan a sense of electricity through his body.

A mumble of pleasure surged through Yohan's throat as Minam's tongue explored his mouth. "Mhmm..." The sensation of Minam's hands caressing his back and squeezing his buttocks made him tremble. Minam's thrusts became more intense as Yohan felt himself swelling in anticipation.

With an ecstatic cry of pleasure, Yohan finally reached his peak, his head plopped against Minam's shoulder.

"Ugh..." Minam grunted in satisfaction as he also hit his apex, breathing heavily. "Huff... One more last time?" he asked, hoping for an answer, but Yohan remained motionless. Huh?... Did he pass out?  Minam gently placed his hands beneath Yohan's rear and thighs, carefully carrying him to the bed. He laid him on the mattress, taking in his state; Yohan's fair skin was marked with hickeys, his red hair sticking to his forehead from sweat, and the milky fluid clinging to his abdomen area.

Minam ran his hand over the back of his neck, murmuring to himself, "Was I too rough?"

Whatever... Minam smirked unashamedly as he entered the bathroom to fetch a small towel for cleaning Yohan. I've been patient enough with him...

"But... he's definitely going to kill me once he wakes up..." As the thought crossed his mind, Minam couldn't help but shiver in fright. However, he reassured himself, "It's okay... I'm so happy that I can die now..."

With the towel in his hand, he returned to the bedroom.

*****

Since Jaemin couldn't tolerate seeing Sohyun around campus, he decided to take a break from school and enlist in mandatory military service instead, hoping to escape the memories of everything that had happened between them.

Nevertheless, he wasn't the only one with that plan...

What's he doing here? Jaemin's brow furrowed as he spotted Sohyun in the crowd. Wasn't he supposed to be exempt because of his health condition? Jaemin lowered his gaze to the ground, feeling his chest tighten with the familiar ache of seeing Sohyun again.

Before he could think further, the white metal railing doors to the combat training center creaked open, and the line of recruits began to move. Soldiers shuffled forward, their bags slung over their shoulders, and Jaemin, standing at the front, was swept along with them. His heart raced as they passed through the entrance, the weight of his gear was somehow lighter than the heaviness in his heart.