Chapter 8⚠️

*Trigger warning: Action scene*
.
.

[Tomorrow at school, lunchtime]

Sohyun was walking down the hall, heading for the backyard after class had ended.

"Babe! Wait for meeeee!" Hanna ran behind Sohyun. Sohyun turned and looked at Hanna approaching him. Not now! Huff!...

Then Hanna said, "You're going to the canteen, right? Let's go together!"

"No. I have something else to do." Sohyun said.

Hanna tilted her head in wonder, "Eh! What?..."

Why is she so persistent? I don't have enough time since Jaemin might find out and ruin my plan!... Sohyun sighed, but suddenly he got an idea. I guess she can help me!

He then asked, "Hanna, can you help me with something?"

Hanna's eyes sparkled in anticipation. "Yeah! What is it?!"

Sohyun said, "I need you to keep an eye on Jaemin for a while and don't let him come to the backyard. Just distract him as much as you can!"

Hanna's excitement disappeared in a second, and her face turned into a disappointed look. "What's all this about? Are you planning to do something dangerous or something?"

"It's not dangerous... I just need to solve a few things here. Can you do it or not? Just tell me about this!" Sohyun asked, frustrated.

Hanna huffed, "Fine. I will do it although I don't like him! But you need to promise me not to do anything dangerous! I don't want you to get hurt again!!!..."

Sohyun remained silent for a few seconds, and couldn't promise her a thing, "Thanks. He's still in the class, sleeping behind his desk." He patted Hanna's shoulder and rushed to the backyard without saying anything more.

He knew that the bullies' nest was there...

I will pull out this rotten root today...

~

"Hey, teddy bear," Sohyun said mockingly as he approached the group.

Changbin, their leader, glanced at Sohyun with his squinted eyes. "What do you want here, little prince?"

"I came here to check on your nose," Sohyun said mockingly.

I need to provoke him...

He got up from the ground and stepped closer to Sohyun. "Are you looking for trouble?"

"What would you do if the answer was yes?" Sohyun smirked.

Changbin laughed hysterically and groaned, "Don't be cocky! Last time, you were just lucky. We can crush your bones easily..."

"Do it then," Sohyun said calmly...

Come on! Grab the bait! I just need one punch in my face!...

Changbin glared at Sohyun as he was confused, not knowing how to react.

Then Sohyun scoffed, "Why?! Are you scared, Teddy bear?!..."

When Changbin heard this, he fisted his hand and punched Sohyun in his stomach out of anger. "You little piece of shit!"

Sohyun groaned and bent down in pain. "Ngh... Even a girl can punch better than you!"

This bastard hit me somewhere that couldn't be seen!...

Changbin slapped Sohyun's face so hard that it made him stumble. "How about this? Did you like it?!"