T W E N T Y O N E

Naeun would be lying if she said that she hadn't been trying to actively avoid Jisung. She replied extremely vaguely to all of his messages, and literally running away when she saw him pick up Chenle. Was it incredibly stupid? Yes. She knew that very well. But it was the only way she could keep her feelings in check.

Even today, as she saw Jisung approaching Chenle, she ran at full speed. Unknown to her, the boy whizzed past Chenle and started chasing her. She reached the entrance of the university, panting with her hands on her knees. She thought she had escaped him.

He was standing directly behind her, amused that she hadn't noticed him yet.

"BOO!" He yelled extremely loudly in her ear.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" The girl jumped, dropping her phone. She saw Jisung standing behind her, a cheeky grin on his face.

"I'm extremely upset, you've been avoiding me for weeks," he frowned, tilting his head. His tone turned more serious as he spoke up again. "Was it because of the 'I love you?' Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No, you didn't," Naeun replied, keeping her gaze to the floor. She refused to look up in those eyes, those eyes that made it so easy to get lost in them.

"That's a relief," he sighed. "Anyway, I wanted to ask you something."

"Ask me what?"

"Me and some of my friends are going to see a car show in the city, I wanted to ask if you wanted to tag along."

Make up an excuse, make up an excuse.

"Uh, I'm busy that day."

"I never told you which day."

Shit. New plan.

"But, uh, I'm not even into cars. There's really no point in me going."

"You're not into street racing either yet you show up to most of my races," he retorted.

"Well, that's..." She trailed off, knowing he was right. At first it was Juri who made her go, but over time she only started going because she wanted to see him.

"Please, can you come?" He gave her puppy eyes.

Naeun sighed, knowing she can't resist that look in his eyes. The walls she built around him were hanging on my mere threads.

"Fine. When is it?"

"Today."

"WHAT?"

. . .

Naeun stared at herself in the mirror, trying to figure out if anything looked out of place. Her outfit was simple: a white fitted shirt paired with dark wash jeans and a leather jacket. She'd never been to a car show before, so naturally she had no idea what to wear. But luckily Jisung gave her a small idea of the dress code.

She waited on the couch for Jisung's call, tapping her boot against the floor nervously

She waited on the couch for Jisung's call, tapping her boot against the floor nervously. Her attempt at trying to avoid the boy wasn't going very well, considering they were now going out somewhere together. But she was glad that at least there would be other people there, since it would make it less awkward. 

Juri, who was fast asleep in her bedroom and had no idea what was going on, came into the living room to see Naeun sitting there all dressed up aynd anxious- dressed in her leather jacket, to be exact.

"Where the hell are you going?" Juri mumbled lazily, picking at her eyes.

"...Jisung asked me to go to a car show with him," Naeun replied, checking her phone every couple seconds to see if he messaged her.

"Oh my gosh, is it a date?~" Juri teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"His friends are going to be there too, it's not a date," Naeun replied, chewing on her lower lip in anxiousness.

Her phone dinged and Naeun immediately checked it. It was a notification from Jisung saying he was waiting downstairs.

"HE'S HERE!" She jumped up from the couch. 

"Go get your man, girl," Juri sighed as she heat up a cup of milk for herself.

"I'M OUT!" And then she was out the door.

She sprinted down the stairs, almost tripping on the way. But she managed out in one piece. Jisung's car was parked in the parking lot and he was standing right outside of it. The boy was clad in a black t shirt and light jeans, a chain around his neck and a black leather jacket, draped over his shoulders.

 The boy was clad in a black t shirt and light jeans, a chain around his neck and a black leather jacket, draped over his shoulders

She thought he looked insanely hot even in that simple outfit. It was a big turn on. Moving on-

"Darling!" He called out, waving his hand. 

Naeun took a deep breath and walked over to his car.

I like hate this chapter, writer's block sucks man :(
Imma try to keep updating at least once a day and post better chapters for ya'll